Chapter 9

####PAST IN ITALICS####

*Andrew Pov*

"What are you doing?" she screeched coming to a halt when she realized I am following her.

"I am coming with you." I replied shrugging.

"I am not going to a mall that you decide to come with me. I am going for a bath." She stated, glaring at me.

"It's ok! I don't mind." I mumbled before taking a step towards her and she immediately took a step back.

"What is happening here? You are behaving too weird from past one week. Are you torturing me because I kissed you that day?" she asked with a pleading tone.

"Torture? What torture? I don't know what you are talking about." I replied frowning at her.

"You don't know?" she suddenly asked fuming and started walking towards me.

"You are hugging me to yourself on the cot and then kissing me whenever you are even a little nearer to me. This is not torture?" she asked, poking my check and I immediately held her hand.

"You mean like this?" I asked in a low tone before circling my other arm around her waist before pulling her to me.

"And this?" I repeated pressing my lips to her cheek to which she shivered in my arms.

"And also this?" I asked and gave her a small kiss.

"Well, I can't see any effects of the torture over you. And if I don't know better you are enjoying all this too much." I mumbled before bending my head to press my lips to her neck.

"I have a boyfriend." She weakly mumbled before clutching my shoulders for support.

"So? You have a boyfriend and not me. And that says I don't have any restrictions." I whispered in her ear.

"However, if you really love your Simon then you wouldn't stay in my arms like this." I added and immediately felt her pushing me away.

"You... you... urgh!" she shouted before turning towards the water.

"If you follow me then I will jump into this water and don't forget that I don't know how to swim." She warned before rushing away.

I chuckled and turned back to walk inside the hut. This past week has been too amazing to even dream about.

I am feeling like I am alive again and no matter what how stupid it is to think like that as if I was dead until now but still I feel alive.

She is amazing in every aspect. Innocent, cute and stubborn. Which I always thought would only be in small kids just like Olivia.

"You have to Olivia!" I said, folding my arms with a hard expression on my face.

"But... but I am scared." She mumbled, looking at the water.

"Still, you have to cross the river along with us. Otherwise, how will we reach home?" I asked and she fidgeted with her hands before shaking her head.

"No! I will not cross it." She said in a strong tone before moving back to the tree and sat on the ground.

"Is there any other way?" I asked, looking at Sam, who is always halfway in the water with his half body wet.

"You are asking me that now when I am like this? Another point in my revenge list." He said huffing.

"There is no other way, Sir." Peter said, sighing and I can see they both are also tired with all the journey.