Chapter 21

Janeya POV
So today I was at my moms house just chilling with her. With all the stuff that's been going on lately I just need as much time to myself I can get. Bre was with her daddy today. August has been busy with traveling lately. I started to go through my photos and I saw a lot of photos with all the girls and me and bre and august. Honestly, I miss august. I wish we could all be a big happy family but things just can't be like that. It's gets to be too much everytime and it doesn't work. But through out everything we've remained great friends. Which is why it's important for him to come to my lip gloss release party. I support everything that august does and I feel like he kind of never has time for me. Even though we're not in a relationship he's still my baby's daddy. And he should support me.  I decided to go get bre from his house out here. I drove all the way to his house and knocked at his door. He opened it and he put a finger on his mouth motioning me be quiet. I guess that meant bre was sleep. I walked in and we went to his kitchen. I walked to his fridge and got some to eat.
August: How the fuck you gone come in my house and go straight to the fridge?
I turned and gave Gave him a frown.
Me: Ok, I'm hungry shit.
He laughed.
August: Fat ass, always eating.
I rolled my eyes and smiled.
Me: Shutup, where's my baby?
August: Upstairs, knocked out.
Me: What time she go to sleep?
August: About 2:00.
Me: August!
He frowned.
August: What?
Me: It's 4:00!
August: Ok, she gone wake up soon.
Me: I don't like her sleeping and waking up when she wants, that messes up our schedule.
August: What schedule?
Me: Her schedule, it'll mess up her sleeping pattern.
He rolled his eyes.
August: And how the fuck was I supposed to know that?
Me: Shit I thought you did, I'll send you a copy sense your brain can't function properly.
August: Whatever, what you been on?
Me:  Work, I've been getting ready for my lip gloss release party. Which I was hoping you can come to.
August: When?
Me: Saturday at killy's.
August: Oh so you think you fancy cause you got your party at killy's huh?
Me: Boy I've been fancy.
August: Why you want me to come?
I smacked my lips.
Me: Cause I support you and your career.
August: You right.
Janeya: Foreal august, it would really mean the world to me if you came.
August: I wanna go, I just don't know if Ima be free.
I heard little footsteps coming down the stairs. We turned our heads and there was bre looking like she just woke up. I smiled.
Me: Hey Babygirl.
She came to me and sat in my lap while I rocked her.
August: You hungry lil mama?
She nodded her head no. She was just like me when I woke up. I had to adjust before I started talking. August took a picture of us together.
Bre: Mommy, can I stay the night at grandma house?
Me: I don't know baby you gotta ask if she'll take you to daycare in the morning.
Bre: Can you ask her for me?
Me: Yea, I will.
August: Dang Babygirl you gone forget about me?
Bre: No, daddy.
August: Why you don't wanna stay with daddy?
Bre: Why can't I just stay with both of y'all?
Me and august looked at each other.
Bre: Like we used to do?
Me: Cause baby-
August: You miss that?
She nodded her head yeah.
August: Me too baby.
Me: Well baby, go upstairs and get your bookbag.
She did as told.
August: You miss that?
Me: August...
August: Yes or no?
Me: Yeah of course.
August: So why can't we get back to that?
Me: Because that's not were we at right now, we're better parents when we're not together.
August: That's what you think?
Me: That's what I've been shown.
August: That's how you feel?
I rolled my eyes and sighed, not in the mood to argue with him.
Me: August in not tryna argue with you about this. I'm just not there ok?
He was about to say she until bre came and I left after that.