Chapter 19

1 month later...
Armani P.O.V
Today me, Janeya and Brielle were going to the park to catch up. A couple weeks ago I decided to move in with Chris. But it wasn't like we moved in as a couple, I moved in because we were starting a new friendship and also because me and Anya aren't really cool like that anymore. One night she decided to hack my emails and copy right all of my pictures I guess to get some credit off her whack ass "photography business". I never thought Anya would do some fake ass shit, especially after all we've been through. I ain't did none but have her back and in return she was really just using me as a toy for her lame ass business.
Janeya: Alright Brielle, you can go play now. But be careful baby.
"K mommy"
I smiled.
I'm so proud of Janeya. She's conquered the whole physical therapy thing, and she's really a real business woman. While of course being a badass mom, I definitely wanna be like her when I grow up.
Me: C'mon lets go sit over here so we could keep an eye on her.
Janeya: Okay.
We sat at a picnic table across from each other.
Janeya: So, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever mani.
I frowned.
Me: I just saw you yesterday when I dropped bri off.
We laughed.
Janeya: I mean like talked to you like a one on one convo, I miss you so much.
I giggled.
Me: I know, I do too. Hoes everything going with the lip gloss line?
She smiled.
Janeya: It's going really well, I think I'm going to try to throw a little party just to celebrate. I wanted to do something like this since forever. Going through physical therapy kind of put everything on pause but, it's happening now.
Me: I'm so proud of you girl. You the shit.
We did our little handshake and giggled.
Janeya: So besides me, what you been up too?
I sighed.
Me: Girrrll, I'm been all over the place. The studio, modeling for Dior, charities. A lot.
Janeya: Shit you doing the damn thing. How's your album coming along though?
Me: It's mostly done, I just gotta get a couple tracks chopped up and find the name for it.
Janeya: That's so exciting. How's your dad been doing?
Me: He's alright, tired for the most part but still fighting.
She held my hand.
Janeya: Aww, I'm sorry mani you gotta go through this. I know it's hard.
Me: I mean it's him I worry about, I just want him to be okay again. But I know he's fighting.
Janeya: You know he is, like a champ. I'm always here, you know I got your back.
I smiled.
Me: I know, you always do.
Janeya: But there is something that I have to ask you.
Me: Wassup?
Janeya: Well you know Anya's apart of Brielle's life..
I rolled my eyes at the name of the thirsty bitch.
I know you guys don't get along but, Brielle's birthday is coming up. She's gonnna be turning three and I need you guys to at least act cool around her.
Me: You know I love me some bri, but I really can't be in a room with a thirsty ass bitch I'm sorry.
She rolled her eyes.
Janeya: Can you at least think about please? For Brielle?
Me:Fine, I'll think about it but it's liking like a no for right now.
Janeya: Sleep on it alright?
I nodded my head yeah.
Brielle came walking over to us.
Janeya: You ready Babygirl?
She nodded yeah.
We stood up and started walking.
..........................................................................
This was just a filler chapter. I haven't made a chapter in a long time so I thought I would be nice and write one. Comment, like, and add this in your library.
#Igotsthejuice😊