Chapter 6

Chris P.O.V
I finally made it to Barbados and it was beautiful. I was headed towards the Gateway when I saw a whole bunch of people dancing my way. I guess this was their start of carnival. I was looking around when I was a sexy ass girl from behind. She had on this white and silver costume and she twerking. I smiled and walked towards her when she turned around and it was Mani. I frowned. She looked at me and and kept dancing. I saw August all of a sudden come up behind Janeya and walking and dancing behind her. They were all laughing at him. That's when I walked over to mani.
Me: Hey.
Armani: Hey.
We were walking and dancing. There was even moments when she would twerk on me and we would all laugh. We would crack jokes and do stupid ass dances. It was just like how we use to do. We were all walking and dancing when all of a sudden it started raining. I looked at mani and she was freaking out. I started laughing.
Armani: Help me nigga!
We laughed. I picked her up bridal style and I ran towards the closest bar. Her tits were bouncing all in my face which looked good as fuck.
Me: Man get yo tits!
She laughed. We finally made it to the closest bar and I put her down. We were soaked.
Me: Damn, look at us.
Armani: OMG I feel nasty as fuck right now.
We laughed.
Armani: I'm foreal, shit this costume wasn't cheap.
I gave her a "Yea right" look and she laughed.
Armani: Don't try to go.
I laughed.
Me: Where your friends at?
She looked around.
Armani: Damn they must've went somewhere else.
Her phone rang all of a sudden. She answered it. "Ok, text me when y'all coming home".
Me: What they say?
Armani: Neya, Aug, and Anya went to the nearest bar and their going to be there for a while.
Me: Aw, so what we gone do?
Armani: I don't know about you but I'm going home so...see you around Chris.
She smiled and was walking towards a city bus when I called her name out loud. "Armani"!
Armani: Huh?
Me: Come here.
She started jogging towards me.
Armani: Wassup?
Me: I know you not Finna take a bus to your house.
Armani: Yes I am, if you lived here you would know that theses busses get yo ass home.
I laughed.
Me: Will it take me to my hotel?
She looked around.
Armani: Where yo hotel at?
Me: Up the hill.
She hesitated.
Armani: Hell, it should.
Me: Can you ride with me so I make sure I get there?
She frowned.
Armani: Fuck am I? I am not yo baby sitter.
I laughed.
Me: Man come on.
She hesitated.
Armani: Aight whatever.
I smiled. I grabbed her hand and started jogging towards the bus. We picked a seat on the bus by each other and smiled. This is going to be a fun ass weekend.
Janeya P.O.V
We were all at this bar having the time of our lives. It was me, Aug, Anya, and some dude she met while we were dancing. Me and August have been laughing this whole time. He was making my stomach hurt because I was laughing so hard at his ass. He was steady trying to dance when he know he can't. He look like a ostrich having a heart attack. Mani said she was at a close bar and that she was heading home so I knew she was good. It was times like these that I missed with August. Times like these that I wish we were together. Wait, what am I saying. Nevermind.
Anya P.O.V
After it started raining me, Neya, Aug, and a guy named trey I met at the carnival ran to the closest bar. We were all drinking and having fun. Mani made it home safe so I wasn't worried about that. It's been a long time since I've hung out like this so I was really enjoying it.
Trey: You having fun?
Me: Yass.
We laughed.
Trey: What you doing tomorrow?
Me: Umm, well it's the second day of carnival. So probably going to Saint Park where all the niggas gone be.
He chuckled.
Trey: Good I'll be there so I can see yo ass.
He said with a sly smirk. I'm smiled.
Me: Let's not worry bout tomorrow, let's just worry about tonight for right now.
Trey: Cheers to that!
We raised out glasses and drank out of them.
Armani P.O.V
Me and Chris just got off the bus and we were now at his hotel door. He wanted me to come with him to make sure he got here safely. He was opening his door.
Me: Well, you got here safely, I guess I'll see you around.
I turned away when he called my name.
Chris: Wait, please just come in for a couple minutes.
I frowned.
Me: Do you not see what I have on? I feel nasty as fuck so I need to take a shower and change.
Chris: You can take a shower here, just come in please?
I hesitated.
Me: I don't know Chris.
Chris: You know yo ass wanna come in here.
He smiled at me.
Me: I guess.
I walked in and his room was beautiful. It smelt like pineapple fruit which smelt real good. He handed me some sweats, shirt and a towel.
Chris: You can get in the shower if you want.
I frowned.
Me: I'm not staying the night.
Chris: Who said anything bout you staying the night, I mean if you want to that's cool.
He said with a sly smirk.
I laughed.
FLASHBACK
Me: I hope you don't think I'm a little hoe, because I'm not coming home with you.

Chris: Who said anything about you going home with me? I mean if that's what you want?
FLASHBACK OVER
Me: Ok..
I walked into the bathroom and started up the shower. As soon as the temperature was how I wanted it I took my clothes off and got in. I started washing myself. Then I was rinsing the soap off of me when I felt someone behind me. I almost fucking freaked out.
Me: Chris what the fuck are you doing?
Chris: I'm just getting in the shower.
I frowned.
Me: Ok I'll just get out.
I was Finna open the shower door when he grabbed my hips and pulled me into him.
FLASHBACK
he pulled me in by me hips. We were face to face.

Chris: I wasn't gone tell you cause she's irrelevant. Why would a jealous braud come between what we got?

Me: What you think we got?

I asked with a lil attitude.

Chris: I can show you better than I can tell you.

Me: Show me then.

He kissed me on my lips. Then i smiled. He loved my smile.
FLASHBACK OVER
I felt his member on my upper thigh. We looked in each other's eyes. He kissed me and I kissed him back. He licked my lip trying to find an entrance for his tongue. I let him and we started tongue kissing. I grabbed his face and deepened the kiss even more. I felt his right hand on my kitty Kat and I kinda flinched. I haven't had any sex since him so I was kinda nervous. He began to rub my Kat and was about to put two fingers in my Kat when I catched his hand. I wasn't really that ready or thirsty for Chris. He still has a girlfriend which I really don't give a fuck about, but I thought to myself. I always forgive him with sex maybe I need to find another approach. He looked in my eyes confused.
__________________________Mmmmm.....😂😂I'm not really good at sex scenes y'all "So please don't judge me" 😂✊Anybody wanna type a sex scene for me and send it in my inbox that would be great.😌anyway so tell me why I was YouTube last night creepin on bae and I saw this video with Kevin McCall dissin Chris brown because he bought "Deuces" from him.😒Nigga please don't get mad because it's a fucking business that's what real artist do. Then gone try to say chris coined him as a "rapper" nigga you can't even sing like that so please don't try to go. And on "strip" I always turn the song off when it come to his part like✊😂I really didn't like him at first but now nigga please you wack asf✋✊😎😜Anyway😒Vote,comment,and add this to yo library.😘😘