Chapter 9.2

Janeya POV
I was waiting in the lobby of the airport. I was waiting for Jaylen for like ten minutes which made me a little more aggravated than I already was today. After two more minutes he came and got all his stuff in the car and got in the front seat. He smiled at me.
Jaylen: Hey bae.
I started up the car.
Me: Hey..
He leaned in for a kiss and kissed me on the cheek. I pulled off. I wasn't really in the mood for being around people right now.
Jaylen: What's wrong?
Me: None, I'm just tired.
Jaylen: Well can you cheer up? I just rode a eight hour plane ride and slept the whole time. So I really wanna have fun.
I smiled. I knew he was excited because this was his first time coming here so I wasn't trying to be a real buzz kill.
Me: Alright man.
We laughed.
Jaylen: So where am I staying?
Me: With me and the girls, I have my own room so it can just me and you in a room.
He made this smirk.
Me: No, not here.
We laughed.
Jaylen: I ain't even say none.
Me: But I know what you was bout to say.
He laughed.
Me: So how's Mia?
Jaylen: She good, Ima have her next week so I was thinking her and Bri could have a little bonding time.
I smiled.
Me: Yeah, that would be nice.
Jaylen: Yea, I just gotta ask Celia.
I rolled my eyes.
Me: You sure she gone be ok with that?
Jaylen: She gone have to, and plus it's Father's Day she can't say none about what I do that day.
We laughed. I pulled up to Mani's condo.
Me: Mmm..
Jaylen: This where we staying?
Me: Yep.
I said while opening my door. Jaylen did the same. He got his stuff from the back seat and we walked I'm the house and I showed him where to put his stuff at.
Jaylen: Damn this is nice.
Me: Uh huh, you ready to go?
Jaylen: I gotta change to my basketball stuff.
Me: Well hurry up, ima be in the car.
He nodded.
I left the keys on the bed.
Me: Lock the doors and come on.
I went back to the car to wait again.
Armani POV
We only had two minutes of the fourth quarter left and Chris and Aug's team was winning. Me and Anya have been cheering them on this whole time. I don't know what was taking Neya so long but I wish she would hurry up. I was kinda over the whole silent treatment thing, it was stupid. I heard the buzzer which meant the football game was over and by the scoreboard Chris and Aug's team won. They came out laughing. They reached out for hugs but they were sweaty as ever so I wasn't giving them one.
Chris: So what's next?
Anya: I think y'all gotta get dressed for basketball now.
I looked over towards the basketball court and saw people walking over there.
Me: Yea and y'all better hurry up before it gets full.
They looked at each other than ran towards the bathroom, which caused us to laugh. We walked over to the court and found us a seat.
Anya: Where's Neya?
I shrugged my shoulders.
Me: Text her.
She pulled out her phone and texted her.
Me: I'm excited to see her new boo boo.
I smiled.
Anya: Yea me too.
_________________________
Hey so not a lot to update here but yea✊ just felt like posting😏 Vote, Comment, and add to library😌