Chapter 15

Niall’s P.O.V

Soon after we finished tea we all headed down to the TV room to watch a few shows before we all headed off to bed. I sat down with Louis on my right and Zayn on my left. It felt amazing knowing that they were protecting me from that sadistic wanker Liam! But I still couldn’t help but imagine what Liam will do to the others once he catches them.

‘You’re going to get them hurt Niall or even worse…killed’ the voice echoed throughout my mind quietly. ‘Liam is going to kill them right in front of you and then he’s going to slaughter you’ it continued to torture me throughout the night.

But it was right, I have got them into something that didn’t involve them, well it didn’t involve Zayn but it surely did involve Louis. I thought I was damaged goods but Louis was on the brink of become more then damaged, he was about to become destroyed beyond repair.

“Niall?” Louis’s voice knocked me out of the little trance I was currently in. I turned my head and locked eyes with him. “You ok? You seem a little distracted?” Louis asked me with a curious tone to his eager and tender voice.

“Yeah I’m fine Lou I j-just need some time to think things over that’s all” I muttered to him. “Plus I need sleep, I haven’t been able to sleep very well” I added as I frowned.

“Well if you want we can go back to the room?” Louis asked me with a smile planted across his pale lips.

“I’d love that but I need to take a shower first” I explained to him as we both got up off the lounge. “Josh is there a shower in your room?” I asked as I looked down at him as he continued flicking threw the channels.

“Nah the shower doesn’t work, there’s a public bathroom a few doors down” he said as he tried desperately to see the TV.

“Ok thanks man” I said before leaving the room with Louis by my side.

“I think I might just ditch the shower tonight and have one in the morning” I explained as I looked over at Louis.

“Well that’s fair enough, I hate having showers in the dark here anyway, it really gives you the chills” Louis replied to me before giggling slightly but we both went silent as a figure stepped out from a room a few doors away from us.

“Found you” he hissed.

Liam! I knew he wouldn’t stay down for long.

“Oh my god” I exhaled as he began walking towards us quickly. “Run!” I yelled before grabbing Louis’ hand in mine and running back towards the TV room.

Liam’s P.O.V

I grunted before running after them, those little fucks weren’t going to escape this time!

“Niall get back here you stupid little shit” I screamed as I reached into my right pocket and removed the switchblade quickly as I continued running after them. Louis wasn’t my concern anymore; it was all about Niall now. Louis was weak, disgusting and feral. Niall was everything to me now, he was my everything. “Niall I swear to god if you don’t get here now you’ll have hell to pay” I hissed as I began to catch up to him. But he didn’t listen to me at all, instead he continued running.

“Now” I yelled as they came towards the TV room once more, the wooden door flew open and Niall slammed into it with force before being knocked to the floor quickly.

“Niall!” Louis screamed as he attempted to pull him up off the cold floor.

“Be gentle Liam” Josh spoke quietly as he stepped out into the hallway with a smile across his lips.

You see, I knew exactly what was going down so I took advantage of the situation and had Josh pay me back after I helped him out with something a few years ago, so without him my Niall wouldn’t be here with me. My Niall, all mine!

“Nicely done Josh” I laughed before turning and facing Louis who was slowly backing away with fear in his eyes. “Now what are we going to do with you?” I asked curiously as I quickly approached him with a smirk across my lips. As he went to speak I backhanded him violently which sent him back into the floor quickly.

“L-Liam p-p-please don’t” I heard Niall whimper as I turned around and looked down at him. “Please don’t hurt me” he cried as he pulled his legs up to his chest.

“Niall I won’t hurt you, you’re mine and only mine. I could never hurt the one thing I love so much” I explained to him as I ran my hand down his cheek before sending him a seductive wink.

“L-love me?” Niall stuttered as he looked around quickly.

“I love everything that I own, but I love you more than anything else because you’ll do anything for me, won’t you?” I asked as I felt something dark and powerful come over me once more.

Niall just closed his eyes before shaking his head several times.

I sighed before bringing my hand up and slapping him harshly. “You’ll do anything for me, won’t you?” I asked again, this time my voice was deeper and darker.

A tear escaped from his eye as he locked eyes with me. “I’ll do anything for you” he muttered before he began to full on sob violently.

“Good, Josh please take Louis back to bed” I stated as I looked back at Josh quickly before looking back at Niall “and for you my little prince, we’re going on a little trip” I laughed before I grabbed him by the throat and slammed him into the wall with force, making sure he got knocked out on impact.

“What do you plan on doing with him Liam?” Josh asked me as he lifted Louis up off the floor quickly before swinging him over his shoulder.

“The same thing I did to Louis, I plan on making him mine” I laughed before picking up Niall bridal style and walking off down the hall towards our room, room 101.