20~ Walk Down Memory Lane

| show your support by placing a VOTE and leaving a COMMENT|

"So are you going to help me or are you going to keep daydreaming about Haden?" Tanya asked melodically wiggling her eyebrows. I was at Tanya's house. Like she had said, she was saying at her old house. It wasn't fully furnished, and it was very creepy. But yet here I was having tea with her. clearly I wasn't paying attention to her though.

My head switched to her. I could tell she was being sarcastic but as much as it is hard to admit I was thinking about him. Well the dream to be exact. Even through it was not real I could not let it go. The thoughts, the images, they were stuck in my head, constantly ridiculing me. I could feel myself almost crack under pressure of it all.

My eyes met Tanya's cheeky expression; her eyes glistened as I looked back at her. The expression on her face morphed into an expression of realization.

"Ahh......." The noise escaped her mouth, shrugging, she walked up to the large box that was marked 'EVIL' in big bold black letters and opened it, "Well I don't see why you wouldn't... he is hot." She said, staring into the box.

"Hot? What are you talking about?" okay, fine, I knew he was hot. But I didn't have to accept it.

"Haden is hot. You're kinda lucky."

"oh..-"

"I mean it's fairly obvious you like him and all." She shrugged again.

"NO.. I Don't." I responded a bit too quickly; I could see on her face that she had caught on. I knew what she was thinking. I had to set it straight, "No" I repeated, calmly this time.

She chuckled then cleared her throat and composed herself. Taking a seat on the edge of the 'EVIL' card board box she looked at me with amusement.

"Can I have him then?" she asked tilting her head. Her expression had changed again, she was being serious. There was no smile no giggle, she was being serious?

I swallowed hard and my chest pounded as the thought of Haden with Tanya passed through my thoughts. What No. The inner me snapped. She was interested in Haden? I frowned.

Irritation spread through my body and my chest tightened for a moment. Suddenly Tanya started to laugh. I looked at her with confusion. Her laughter was so loud that the walls of her basement just echoed it all through the room. Laughing she collapsed on to the ground and wrapped her arms around her legs.

"s-sorry...I couldn't help it... that expression was way too perfect" She said. My eyes widened. What. "You soo like him" she continued while laughing.

"I don't. Could.You.Please.Stop" I replied in a firm voice.

Compiling she stopped laughing and stood up, walking towards me she deliberately smiled maliciously. She might have stopped for now, but I knew she was never going to let it go.

"I mean.. you're in denial. It's going to start with the dreams...hm...then the daydreaming and you'll starting talking to yourself and start talking to the imaginary 'him' and before you know it you'll be kissing the top of your hand imagining his lips.." She said, the smile was plastered on her face. With her eyebrows raised she walked towards me with a skip in her walk.

She was enjoying this.

Taking another step close towards me she grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me down to her level. Looking into her eyes. What are you doing? I thought. The smile sped on her lips as she cocked her head to my ear and whispered "or maybe you're already dreaming about him..."

"Oh my god!" She her voice escalated. Pulling her face away she shook her head, the smile was still there. "No way.... You sooo like him"

I could feel my eyes widen as I realized what was going through her head. It was not that difficult to guess, I knew it from the way her eyes sparkled. "I really don't like him" I said, keeping my voice at steady pace.