0 ~ Bonus: Little Bit Naughty (Ash)

Hi Y'all,

FIRST, 90% of this chapter is smut so enjoy.
SECOND, I don't like writing it. But I hope it's satisfactory. 
THIRD, if it's not your thing, just skip.

Please please VOTE and leave a comment. Let me know if you liked it.

xx

..............................

Ash's P.O.V

For fuck's sake. How did that happen? Now they like each other...This isn't going the way I planned it.

FUCK.

If I wanted the everything to go according to plan then I needed to play my part correctly, and that means I need to play the part of the 'good brother'. I took a deep breath, then knocked on Derek's bedroom door softly. There was no answer. But I could hear muffled moans coming from inside his room. So I slowly opened the door and peeked inside; and there he was. The little slut. Derek had his arms around Haden's neck and arm. He moaned and groaned, grasping my brother's hair. It made me sick to my stomach. It was obvious that he was starting to develop some feelings towards Haden. He was in denial... it was far too obvious.

Why wouldn't he like Haden...He was, after all, the 'perfect' son. He could charm his way into anyone's pants. Fuck him too.

<><><><><><><><><>

"So? What is he like?" Daniel, my lover, said as he took his shirt off and threw it on the carpet casually. "Is this fiancé hot?" he asked. I detected a hit of jealousy in his voice, it was irritating.

I forced him against the wall without a second thought. He needed to shut up, and I was going to shut him up. He cried out in pain, and then gave me a sly smirk. Masochist.

"Have you been missing me that bad, daddy?"

"What if I had?"

"Well then..." Daniel's voice trailed off, slurry and seductive as he shifted his gaze from my eyes to my lips. He licked his lips, lust burned in his eyes. I ran my hand over Daniel's semi-hard dick that was restrained in his pants. He shuddered; moaning at the contact. There was something I always liked about Daniel, and that was how sensitive he was. Despite his masochistic and promiscuous behavior he reacted to my touch as a virgin would. It made me want to throw him against the closest surface and corrupt him.

"Hmm..." I hummed melodically into his ear. "Do you want me Daniel?" I whispered tauntingly.

"Uha... Yes" he growled.

"Are you sure?" I taunted him.

"God. YES" His cheeks stained red as he growled louder. I brushed myself against him teasingly so that he could feel exactly what he was going to get. I then kissed his full pink lips. His lips parted and welcomed in my wondering tongue. Our tongues twisted, sucked and curled in his mouth.

I pulled away and gazed into his lustful eyes.

"Stop teasing me you moron!" He groaned.

His hands trembled with need and pleasure. He couldn't keep his hands to himself, they wandered under my shirt and scaled my hard chest. He hooked one of his legs around mine and pulled me into him even more.

"I want you." He whispered into my skin as he kissed the crook of my neck. There was nothing more I liked than the feel of his lips against my skin. I grabbed him by his shoulders and pushed him over to the hotel bed harshly. In a hurry he scrambled out of his pants and laid back on the bed. I slowly positioned myself on top of him hovering over and continued kissing him leaving a trail of kisses down his neck, chest and back to his full delicious lips. I slipped my fingers over the white waistband of his white CK boxes that tightly hugged his thighs, leaving nothing to the imagination. His breathing was harsher and quick, his skin burned against my fingertips. I slipped my hand further into his boxes and grasped him by his thick cock. I felt his hard length tightening at the warm contact. His back arched and a loud suppressed moan escaped from his lips. I smirked at the sight of him withering beneath me and placed my lips on his swollen ones then trailed up to his sensitive ears and nibbled the tip of his ear.