Chapter 22

It's been 4 years since we've moved into our dream house in Miami, Florida. Felicity is growing up wonderfully. We take her to the beach every weekend and she goes in the pool every chance she gets. Blade hasn't shown up and I'm so glad for that. I haven't worried about Blade in a while and I'm no longer paranoid about him. I recently graduated from a nearby college and got my teaching degree in English. Greg got me a job at the same school he teaches in. He's the math teacher there and one of the English teachers retired. It works out perfectly because now we can drop Felicity off at school before we go to work. Oh! felicity is starting kindergarten today! She's growing up so fast. I have a free period when she gets out of school, so I'll be able to pick her up and then bring her back to work with me.

We parked in front of Felicity's school and got her out of her car seat. She was jumpy today. She's been looking forward to school for so long.

"Have a good first day of school, baby." I hugged my angel tightly.

"Mommy" she whined. "Imma big girl!"

I smiled and laughed. "Yes you are. Have fun, my big girl. Daddy's gonna take you inside, alright?"

"Ok Mommy. Byeeee!" she waved to me as Greg held her hand and led her into the building. I single tear ran down my face as she walked in though the doors. My baby is growing up so fast.

"She has my eyes." an all too familiar, creepy, scary voice said from behind me.

I didn't dare turn around, hoping that he'd just go away and think I was someone else. I've changed a lot in the past 4 years. I put light brown highlights in my hair, I got taller, I grew my hair longer, and I started wearing less darker clothes. In fact, right now, I was wearing a white floral spaghetti strap dress with a white cardigan over it.

I felt a set of hands on my shoulders that felt big and masculine, and I felt someone's breathe on the back of my neck.

"You've changed so much, Holly. I like it."

"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not Holly." I lied.

"What did I tell you about lying to me, Holly? I don't like it."

"What do you want, Blade?"

"Mmmm...it feels so good to hear you say my name again. I want you, Holly. And I want our daughter. I want us to be a family. Whats her name?"

"That's none of your concern. She isn't your daughter."

"Maybe not according to her birth certificate, but I am her father and you know it."

"Please go away."

"I'll go away if you and our daughter come with me."

"Blade, I'm married and I'm happy. I don't want you in my life ever again."

"Dont say what you don't mean, Holly. You'll be mine again. You can count on that."

Then i saw Greg coming out from the building and look at us. His eyes filled with anger and rage and he ran towards us. I was frozen in place, shocked and scared that Blade had found us.

"GET AWAY FROM HER, BLADE!". Greg yelled.

Blade took his hands off my shoulders. "I'll do what I want, Teacher boy. And you can't keep running form me Holly. I'll always find you."

Then Blade walked away from me and got onto his motorcycle and sped away.

"Holly, are you alright?" Greg asked me, breathlessly and concerned.

I nodded my head slowly then I shook my head no. Tears started streaming down my face. "H-he knows Felicity is his daughter."

Greg thought for a minute "we need to move."