Part Thirteen

[A/N]: I get to go home today.

Hunger eventually forced the two men out from Harry's warm bed. They'd only eaten about half a piece of toast, and Harry was dead set on eating the pizza in the fridge. Louis, however, dragged Harry's comforter off of the bed to drape over his shoulders as he watched the older man put a few slices for the both of them onto a plate to cook in the microwave.

Harry rolled his eyes at Louis, taking in the older boy's disheveled state. His clothes were rumpled and the massive comforter was dragging the floor, wrapped around him tightly. The agent reached forward and tugged lightly at Louis' messy hair, "You're getting my comforter dirty."

"I'm cold," Louis huffed. "You didn't do your job."

"Should I warm you up?" Harry practically purred, stepping forward and sliding his hands down Louis' sides in attempts to find the man's hips, his shape formless beneath the thick blanket.

"In your kitchen?" Louis arched a brow.

"On the table," Harry hummed in agreement, and heat flooded Louis' cheeks.

He forced his nose to scrunch, shaking his head, "Nah, I'm far too classy."

Harry laughed, but he pulled away, kissing Louis' nose, "Okay. We'll go with that."

"Are you insinuating that I'm not classy?" Louis pressed, following Harry a few steps as the man went to look into the microwave. "Would you like to-"

"We've got the strangest friendship," Harry interrupted. "Not just because we're supposed to be enemies, and not just because we've provided each other with an orgasm more than once... but do we ever say anything nice to one another?"

"Sure we do," Louis huffed. "We compliment each other's occupations all the time."

"Other than that," Harry laughed.

"You're beautiful," Louis replied. "There. See? We compliment each other."

"You have a fantastic ass," Harry shot back, winking cheekily at Louis.

"No, that's not fair!" Louis objected, stepping up behind Harry and nonchalantly smacking his bum. "My compliment was somewhat sentimental... you can't just tell me I have a nice ass because your dick thinks so, what does your mind think?"

"My mind thinks..." Harry sighed with an eye-roll. "That you're kind of an idiot but I like you so it makes you even cuter. It sucks because you don't need more help being cute since you have this adorable little button nose, these thin lips that have the best smirk, and your eyes could probably get you whatever you wanted in life because they're such a beautiful shade of blue. I like your fringe, and you're kind of soft everywhere, but you're muscled too and I really like your thighs, I found that out last night."

Louis gaped at Harry, a blush forming on his cheeks, "Okay, so you beat my complimenting..."

"I'm not done," Harry replied, opening the microwave to remove the pizza. "I like how you sing in my shower, and you're probably the stealthiest person I've met, like... you can sneak up on me. Should I go on?"

"Please do, this is a good ego booster."

"You're fantastic in bed," Harry told him, carrying the plate to the table. "You make really pretty sounds when you come-"

"Wow, okay," Louis interrupted. "You're making me blush, let's eat some pizza."

"Making you blush or making your dick get hard?" Harry teased.

"Well the blood is all rushing one way in both instances so I'll let you decide which it is," Louis sat down at the table before frowning and standing up. "I want juice. Do you want some juice?"

"Sure," Harry chuckled, sitting down as Louis walked around with kitchen tripping over the long blanket, to grab two cups so he could pour them both juice.

Harry watched him fondly the entire way, chuckling as Louis grumbled to himself when he couldn't unscrew the juice lid. He poured it into both the glass, slid the juice bottle back into the fridge, and handed Harry his juice. Harry grabbed the comforter, however, eliciting a surprised squeak from the older man as he stumbled backwards, and Harry gently reached for Louis' face to guide it towards his own. He brushed their lips together, smiling as they pulled apart, and Louis ran his hand across Harry's stubbly jaw.

"You sir," Louis declared. "Need to shave."

"So do you," Harry shot back. "Kissing you is like kissing a hobo."

"Don't kiss me then."

"Don't tell me what to do."

"I'm not going to let you kiss me," Louis said firmly, marching back to his chair as if he were royalty, the comforter trailing elegantly behind him. "I refuse."

"I'll make you kiss me."

"I'll tell the world that you like cuddling."

"You can use my razor to shave..." Harry offered finally.

Louis shrugged, starting to eat his pizza so a mouthful would give him an excuse not to speak. Harry huffed, taking a savage bite of pizza. The rest of lunch was quiet, and Louis abandoned the comforter when he was finished to wash his plate and cup. He was planning on making Harry wash his own dishes, but he noticed Harry rubbing irritably at his sore abdomen as he stood to gather his dishes, and he sidled over to Harry, "Let me do that... you go sit."

Harry tried to protest, but Louis stood on his tip toes to kiss the agent gently, and then turned to wash the dishes as he left Harry in a flustered state. Harry picked up the comforter before he left, carrying it and draping it over Louis' shoulders as he kissed the back of Louis' neck. Louis shivered despite the warmth of the blanket he'd been given, and Harry walked into the living room with a smug look on his face. Louis joined him once he had finished the dishes, sitting down a cushion away from Harry and snuggling up with the comforter.

The younger man frowned at that, scooting towards Louis and lifting the comforter so he could wiggle under it. He managed to wiggle so that he was behind Louis on the couch, both arms wrapped around him as he spooned the smaller man from behind, "You have full control over the television. My arms aren't moving, you're stuck."

"What if I have to piss?" Louis giggled, much to Harry's heart's dismay.

"I believe you asked that question when you were still handcuffed to my couch," Harry hummed, nipping at Louis' ear lobe and making him squirm.

"I really do have to pee..."

Harry gave a dramatic sigh, releasing Louis from the tight cuddle, "Fine, fine. Leave me here to freeze."

Louis stood and leaned down to kiss Harry, tucking the comforter around that, "You poor baby... how's that? Is that better?"

"Go take your damn piss."

"Well you're giving me mixed signals!" Louis pouted, but he left Harry on the couch. Harry flipped through the channels during Louis' surprisingly long absence, but he found a movie that seemed to be worth watching and settled further back against the couch, his head resting on the arm. When Louis did come back into the room, Harry was startled to find his face baby faced rather than covered with the stubble Louis had earlier been sporting.

"You- you shaved? I thought you were peeing!"

"You said it felt like you were kissing a hobo!" Louis huffed. "So I shaved for you."

"You didn't have to do that..." Harry murmured, letting Louis slide back onto the couch in front of him, wiggling carefully back into the younger man.

"Thank you for telling me that now," Louis pretended to grumble, but then he craned his neck back and kissed Harry's stubbly chin. "I'm just teasing. I looked like an idiot with facial hair."

"No, no," Harry disagreed. "You had a rugged, criminal look to you... it was suiting."

"You don't even have facial hair on your upper lip," Louis snickered. "You've just got a stubbly chin! Have you not hit puberty?"

"I take what I said back. When you have facial hair it looks like an animal died on you."

Louis giggled, rolling gently in Harry's grip to kiss him again, "Good thing I shaved, then."

The two didn't move from the couch for the rest of the day, they simply continued spooning and watching movies as they bantered back and forth occasionally. Harry knew that spooning and kissing wasn't something friends did, wasn't even something that friends with benefits necessarily did. He knew friends with benefits were more on a shag and go level, no strings attached. But with Louis, he just wanted to hold the smaller man and kiss his cheeks, his nose, his eyelids... wanted to make Louis laugh and try to squirm away only to wiggle back so they could kiss some more. But it wasn't romantic. Harry couldn't think of it as romantic, Louis had to leave Wednesday. He had to. And Harry was already cringing at the thought of the sweet lad in prison.

"Earth to Styles," Louis's voice huffed, and Harry felt a pinch to his nipple.

"Ass," he grumbled, rubbing at the sore nub. "What?"

"Are you hungry?" Louis chuckled, his hand petting the younger lad's cheek in apology.

"Maybe a little..." Harry murmured. "Eggs in toast? I could go for some eggs in toast. With cheese maybe? Will you put cheese on mine?"

"Wow, okay, now you're pushing it too far," Louis protested. "You're using me."

"Half a slice of cheese."

"That's better," Louis replied.

But when he made the eggs in toast and Harry sat at the kitchen table, the agent definitely watched Louis put two whole slices on Harry's two pieces. Louis made them both tea instead of them drinking juice again, and rather than sitting across from Harry, he sat beside the younger man. Harry lifted his eyebrows at Louis' close proximity, "Ew. You smell."

"How old are you?" Louis rolled his eyes.

"Twenty-two," Harry replied cheekily.

"That's not what I meant," Louis grumbled. "You're more like... five. When you aren't being Agent Styles, you're like... five years old."

"More like... when I'm around you," Harry admitted. "I don't... act like this around Zayn and Niall. Maybe my mum and sister, kind of... but with Zayn and Niall I'm a bit more professional. I like to have a laugh and we'll goof around sometimes, but... I don't think I argue with them as much as I argue with you."

"It's the sexual tension, it does that to us," Louis shrugged, putting a bit of pepper on his eggs in toast. Harry stretched over and kissed Louis' cheek softly before he went back to eating his food. Louis could get used to pointless kisses at random times.

After dinner, Harry took more painkillers and helped Louis dry the dishes, stretching as he did so, "My abdomen doesn't hurt like... at all right now."

"That's good," Louis nodded in approval.

"Mhmm..." Harry agreed, setting his dishes down and sliding behind Louis to pull the dishes from Louis' hands, placing them back into the sink. "Come lay in bed with me?"

"I need to finish these and shower," Louis tried to disagree, swallowing hard. But in all honesty he wanted to bolt to Harry's bedroom, he just couldn't let Harry know that.

"Don't make me cuff you this time," Harry mumbled. "I'm going to let you have access to your hands tonight."

"Okay..." Louis breathed.

"Or we could just go with my plan from earlier... the kitchen table is cleared off enough. But you're too classy for that, right?"

"Your bed is soft," Louis croaked. "And we don't want to break your table, do we?"

"I think it'd be hot," Harry purred into Louis' ear.

Louis grabbed Harry's hand then, leading the man to grab the comforter from the couch before they rushed to his room. Louis was stripping the moment he had pulled Harry into the bedroom and shut the door, and Harry was chuckling at him as Louis glared, "If you're planning on doing something, then stop laughing and start stripping."

"I thought I made it clear last time that I was in charge?" Harry tsked, walking up to Louis and stopping him from removing his boxers. He gently pushed Louis onto his back on the bed, sliding up his body and pushing their clothed groins together. He felt his air leave him in a whoosh, and Louis' breath hitched as his hands flew to grab Harry's bum and his hips bucked up.

"You are-" Louis croaked. "Can I take off my boxers? Please?"

Harry ground down again, shivering in pleasure before shrugging, "Maybe... we'll see. Give me a few more minutes."

Louis whined at that, but he went completely pliant as Harry rutted against him. Much to Louis' relief, the younger boy finally climbed from Louis' waist, pulling his pants down and dropping to pull Louis' hardening dick into his mouth. Louis could have cried in relief, "Oh fuck-"

"So needy for it," Harry murmured as he removed his mouth, using his hand to stroke Louis instead.

"Your clothes, Harry," Louis grumbled, sitting up in determination and moving to strip Harry of the rest of his clothing. The agent allowed Louis to take his clothing off, grinning a bit at the look of pride Louis wore once Harry was naked. Harry placed a palm flat on Louis' chest, giving a light shove to the boy and sending him toppling back down.

"Turn... lay on the bed with your body propped against the pillows," he instructed. "There you go."

"And you're sure your abdomens alright?" Louis swallowed hard, his hand inching down his stomach to stroke his dick.

Harry gently smacked his hand away, "Don't touch! And yes. It's fine."

He dug in his drawer to find the lube and a condom before he climbed on the bed between Louis' legs. Louis' eyes flickered hungrily over Harry, and he suddenly sat up again to reach for Harry's dick, "I haven't- you deserved to be touched, too-"

Harry grunted in surprise, wanting more than anything for Louis to tug him off, but he pulled Louis' hand away and placed it back on the bed, "I'd rather work myself up and then push inside of you... if I haven't been touched, it's one of the greatest feelings to finally just..."

Louis had begun to slyly stroke himself again, and Harry grabbed his wrists to force them onto the bed with a stern look. Louis offered Harry a grin, "Sorry...?"

"I might have to punish you... what if I rimmed you and made you cry again?" he asked.

Louis' eyes widened, "No, no! I want to you to fuck me, please, I-"

"Very well," Harry smirked, flicking open the cap of the lube with a snick and drizzling some onto his fingers. "How many do you think you can take?"

"You can do two," Louis said softly. "I think..."

"I'll start with one," Harry shook his head. "Don't want to risk hurting you."

Louis wanted to thank Harry for his sweetness, but then Harry's finger was pushing inside him and crooking up, and it definitely didn't hurt, and Louis may or may not have forgotten how to breathe for a few moments. Harry's free hand lifted to tug him off, and Louis had to push it away so he wouldn't come. Harry could get him worked up so fast.

By the time Harry had three fingers pumping in and out of Louis, Louis was babbling aimlessly, "Shit, shit, shit- oh, fuck, there! Just keep... Jesus, oh God-"

Harry gave a throaty chuckle, lightly scratching at the soft skin of Louis' thighs and drawing a wail from the older man. He leaned down and bit lightly at a mark that was left from the night before, and Louis' hips arched off the bed before he hissed in slight pain and sank bank down. Harry pulled his fingers out in an instant, feeling concern spike through him, "I- did I hurt you? Shit, I'm sorry, I-"

Louis shook his head, his sweaty fringe flopping, "No, I stretched the cut on my side and it stung. Is it weird that I might have liked it a little, though?"

"Kinky," Harry growled lowly, leaning and attaching his lips to Louis' in a heated kiss. He was somewhat surprised that there hadn't been more kisses shared since they were usually kissing each other without even having a reason. But Louis' hands came to fist into Harry's curls, and in return Harry slid his hands up to stroke at Louis' sweat dampened hair, wincing as he realised what he'd just done. "I got some lube in your hair..."

"You can wash it out after you fuck me," Louis huffed. "Now just- get inside me, damn it."

"This isn't porn, Louis," Harry spluttered. "You can't just say things like that."

"Do they turn you on?" Louis asked breathlessly, gazing at Harry with hooded eyes as Harry ripped open the condom package, rolled it down his length, and poured some lube into his hand to slick himself up.

Harry shivered, "No..."

"Get inside me," Louis purred again. "I want to come from just your dick-"

Harry growled, darting forward to kiss Louis quiet, because of course Louis' words were turning him on. Louis himself was just one massive turn on for Harry and it drove the agent mad. He pulled back to glance down between their bodies, reaching between them so he could align himself at Louis' entrance. Louis splayed his legs open wider for Harry, giving him a smirk as Harry looked to him in disbelief, "You're just begging for it..."

"I learned to do that before I got into the thieving business," Louis replied. "It really brought in the money."

Harry had only just started to inch his hips forward to push in, but then he stopped, "I'm pretty sure you make a prostitution joke every time we do something like this... you've never really... please tell me you haven't-"

"No, Harry," Louis rolled his eyes, wrapping his legs around Harry's waist to try and push the boy inside. "Thieving is the only crime I've done, and you're like... only the third boy I've let fuck me. So."

"The third?"

"Don't give me that bullshit, we're not even together," Louis whined. "You're killing the vibe-"

And with that, Harry sank into the older lad, cutting Louis off as Louis grunted in surprise. Harry smirked as he inched his way inside, loving that he was able to look at Louis' facial expressions this time. Louis' mouth had fallen open slightly, his eyes glazing over. Harry hadn't even started moving yet but Louis looked like he was in ecstasy. The man whimpered as Harry bottomed out, and Harry shook his head in awe, his voice hoarse with pleasure as he croaked, "You love this, don't you?"

"Harry-"

"I've got you," Harry soothed, stroking Louis' hair and grinding his hips gently into the older lad. Louis whined high in his throat, and Harry couldn't stop his own moan from escaping.

"I- I like it kind of hard," Louis wheezed, his heels digging into the small of Harry's back as his arms wrapped around Harry.

"I like it slow," Harry teased, dragging his hips out at an agonizing pace before he slowly pushed back in. Louis writhed beneath him, scrabbling at Harry's back. Harry attached his lips to Louis' neck, nipping the soft skin and grunting as he gave a particular sharp buck of his hips. Louis cried out, so Harry figured the angle had done something for him. He shifted up slightly to try and get that angle again for the man beneath him, but Louis only clung tighter.

He hadn't even been inside Louis for a total of three minutes, but he was already so close to the edge that he was hating himself. He wanted to stay inside Louis forever, watch the man as he pleasured him past the point of sanity. Harry figured he was already pretty damn close to doing so.

Louis craned his head up with a whimper, trying to press his lips to Harry's but missing due to the rock of their bodies. Harry accommodated his wishes, attaching their lips in a gentle kiss as he moved an arm from where he held himself up to stroke at Louis' hair. Louis was trying to roll his hips down to meet the rocking of Harry's, and Harry sped up, going a bit harder like Louis had said he liked.

The thief grunted, his hands moving from Harry's back, to the pull at the sheets, to pull at Harry's hair, and then back to Louis' back, "Oh f-fuck, oh God-"

"You make the best noises," Harry grunted into Louis' ear.

Louis gasped sharply, arching beneath Harry as he spurted all over his chest. Harry was startled at the man's sudden orgasm, and he could tell that Louis was surprised as well. His face had scrunched up beautifully, his mouth open as a high whine left his throat, but then he slumped back down onto the mattress with a breathy, "Oh..."

"You just-" Harry spluttered. "You-"

"I came early..." Louis groaned breathlessly. "I'm sorry."

"Was that because I... I told you that you make the best noises?" Harry squeaked.

"Well you didn't touch my dick, so I think so..." Louis examined Harry's face carefully.

"That's so fucking hot," Harry breathed, and then he was gathering Louis up better in his grasp and pounding into him. Louis made a noise of surprise, but he went limp for Harry, occasionally clenching and unclenching around Harry's dick despite the sensitivity to push the younger man over the edge.

Harry spilled inside the condom with a strangled whimper of, "Shit, Louis..."

He slumped on top of Louis, panting into his neck as Louis petted his back soothingly. As soon as Harry was breathing properly, and Louis had begun to squirm in discomfort as Harry softened inside him, Harry pulled out and tugged off the condom. He tied it and tossed it into the trash, rolling off the bed and holding his hand out to Louis as he looked down at the mess Louis had made between them.

"Shower?" Louis asked hopefully.

"Mhmm," Harry nodded in agreement.

"You still have to wash the lube out of my hair, you wanker," Louis huffed, rolling into a sitting position. His nose scrunched. "You kind of roughed me up there at the end."

"Sorry..." Harry murmured, but Louis shrugged and stood.

The smaller man's knees buckled a bit, but he caught himself and waddled past Harry to the bathroom. Harry smiled to himself, proud that he'd given it to Louis decently again. Like Harry had promised, he washed the lube from Louis' hair. He carefully washed over Louis' wound on his ribs when the bandage fell off, and he may or may not have pushed Louis against the shower wall to kiss him a little before they washed Harry's hair.

"Should I shave?" Harry asked as they climbed out of the shower, and he dried of Louis' wound to bandage it again. "I usually shave every two days, but it's been like... six."

"You can if you want, I don't mind," Louis shrugged. "It hurts my face but I like it on my thighs."

"You- oh."

Louis walked proudly from the room, calling back, "But your mouth is still just as good without the stubble, so I say go ahead and shave."

So Harry shaved while Louis stripped the bed for the second time that week, putting on fresh sheets that he snooped around and found in Harry's closet. He also stole one of Harry's soft jumpers and pajama bottoms, playing with the longer sleeves a bit before he finally went to see what Harry was up to. The agent was washing the remainder of shaving cream from his face and dabbing his face with a towel as he looked to the older man, "I shaved..."

"Handsome," Louis acknowledge. "Now for the real test."

Louis stepped forward and kissed Harry softly, pursing his lips before he rubbed their faces together. Harry laughed, pushing Louis away gently, "You're fucking weird."

Louis pouted, but Harry tapped underneath his chin gently, grabbed his hand, and pulled him down the hall to the bedroom. He dressed himself and flipped out the lights before they were even in bed, leading Louis through the dark so they could cuddle in the bed together. Louis once again slipped his feet up next to Harry's ankles, snickering, "Cold, huh?"

"Bastard," Harry grumbled.

"It's what you get for calling me weird," Louis shot back.

"But you are weird."

Louis pushed his cold hands up and under the shirt Harry wore, softly placing them against Harry's sore stomach, "Oh really?"

"Ooh..." Harry sighed. "That actually feels nice. Leave those there?"

"Sure," Louis left his hands there, snuggling a bit closer in hopes that Harry would wrap his long arms around him. He did. Louis sighed contentedly, closing his eyes and relaxing in Harry's grip. It was quiet for several minutes, and then Louis felt lips against his head.

"Louis?" Harry's voice whispered in the darkness, and Louis didn't respond, pretending to be asleep so Harry would maybe kiss him again. Harry seemed to relax a bit, but then he sighed, whispering even quieter. "I think I'm in love with you..."

Louis didn't open his eyes, but a lump formed in his throat as he almost remained silent. But he pushed all his cares away, croaking out, "I think I'm in love with you, too."

Harry jumped in surprise, his arms going stiff around Louis, and Louis winced, instantly regretting his decision. Because he was fairly certain he'd just freaked out Harry, and now Harry was going to push him away.

DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? If you liked it you should buy me a coffee :D (please don't feel obligated to, this link explains more - https://Ko-fi.com/A250PZ7 (if you don't feel like copying since it's wattpad and you probably have to type it out, this the link can also be found on my profile :D)