Part Ten

[A/N] :) ♥ It's crunch week and I'm writing this chapter. Oops.

Harry had slept surprisingly well throughout the night, considering there was a criminal in his bed. Sex and pain killers generally knocked him out anyway, but it was almost comforting when his big bed wasn't so... large. He almost liked having another warm body tucked beside him under the comforter. However, when he woke up, the warm body wasn't there. He momentarily panicked, because he was letting a thief roam his house freely, but then he realised that he could hear the familiar voice of Louis' singing from his kitchen.

Before he could decide whether it was worth it to get up, he could hear Louis, who was no longer singing, making his way down the hall. The older lad peeked into the room, his hair mussed in a way that Harry found slightly endearing, and grinned as he saw that Harry was awake, "Morning, Agent."

"What are you doing out of bed?" Harry arched a brow. "How am I supposed to watch you if you aren't in my bed?"

"I just didn't know if you were okay with the whole waking up next to a criminal thing after fucking his brains out the night before," Louis shrugged. "And I can't exactly make the walk of shame to my vehicle because I don't have a vehicle and I'm on... house arrest, if you will. So I decided to make you breakfast. You've got tea and painkillers there by you. The tea shouldn't be cold yet, but I can still make you some more if you'd like."

Harry examined the thief thoroughly as he rambled, wondering what on earth possessed someone as mild as Louis to be a criminal. But instead, he shook his head to clear his thoughts and pointed at the bed, "Get in."

"Well, I'm making cheese toasties, so..."

The agent sighed, but nodded, "After then. And just so you know, generally after fucking someone's brains out I prefer to wake up and cuddle with them in the morning."

"I'll make note."

Harry moved to sit up, groaning as his chest screamed in pain. Louis automatically drifted closer, his face concerned, but Harry rolled his eyes, "I'm fine. Just go back to making breakfast. Don't burn down my kitchen... or yourself."

The older lad looked hesitant, but he left the room upon Harry's request. Harry took the pain killers Louis had placed out for him, using the tea to wash them down and finding that it was still pleasantly warm. It was nice having Louis around. He was helpful, surprisingly endearing, and it wasn't as lonely in the cottage. Plus sex with Louis had been... fantastically mind-blowing. But he couldn't grow attached to those things, because come Wednesday he was going to have to say goodbye to them.

He heard Louis yelp from the kitchen, and before he could even question Louis called out, "We're good, still. Dropped the spatula."

"You're kind of an idiot," Harry called back, and he heard Louis laugh loudly. "I thought thieves were supposed to be graceful and quiet?"

Louis didn't respond, and the kitchen grew silent aside for the sound of dishes clinking. He was almost afraid that he'd offended Louis, and his fear only heightened as the kitchen grew entirely silent. The only thing he could think to do was to go apologise for possibly offending the older man, but he had to first perform the difficult task of standing. He pushed the covers off of himself, grunting at the pain that the pain killers had yet to take care of, but there was suddenly a hand touching his bicep and a plate being slid onto his lap, "Don't get up."

Harry gasped in surprise, yanking away from Louis' touch before he fully registered who it was. And then he was laughing, clutching his chest "Holy shit! I didn't even hear you come down the hall, or into the room for that matter!"