Part Three

[A/N]: PART THREE... HERE WE GO.

It was a week and a half before Harry and his team had to deal with Louis and his thieving ways again. Their week wasn't as boring, however, what with having a bit of live action due to a hostage situation at a restaurant and then once again at a bank. Luckily, however, they'd caught both of the criminals. And Harry wondered why on earth they couldn't ever catch Louis. 

Hell, they couldn't even get into the same building as Louis. They were always too late. And now that Louis was a probable murderer, that brought a new light into the situation. Whereas just bringing their guns, their guns that were always somewhere on them anyway, they had to move on to the full Kevlar vest. 

"I guess all criminals have to snap eventually," Harry sighed to Niall as they sat in Harry's cubicle. "I just figured Tomlinson was more towards the sane side of things. He basically just seemed like a cocky asshole in his videos. But I didn't consider that he could be a murderer." 

"Nobody can predict these things, mate," Niall shrugged. "S'not like we could have stopped his becoming of a murderer anyway." 

"We could have had we caught him by now," Harry muttered lowly. "We should have caught him by now." 

"Well, I'm sure we'll catch him eventually," Zayn poked his head around the corner to say. "Finished filing shit." 

"Thanks," Harry rubbed at his temples. "Um... I'll let Payne know we've caught up." 

"Maybe you should take a day off, man," Zayn offered, leaning against the cubicle wall. "This whole... Tomlinson being found as a murderer business is getting at you." 

Harry shook his head quickly, because no. As lead agent, he couldn't let cases get to him, "It's not that. I just don't like that we haven't caught him." 

But that was a lie of course. Yes, Harry wished that they had caught him, but he also wished that Louis had stayed that gentle thief that didn't break windows or locks, he simply got in, took what he needed, and left.

"Well maybe-" Niall began, but then Harry's phone was buzzing against his leg, and was quick to pull it from the holster is rested in. 

"Hold that thought, Ni," he murmured, answering the phone and pressing it to his ear. "Styles." 

"Agent Styles," Agent Payne's voice came out in a rush. "95B Hatton Garden, M&G Jewellery. They've got Tomlinson trapped inside, the place is surrounded. Gear up and get down there." 

Harry's eyes widened, shooting Zayn and Niall a pointed glance to let them know to tell the other team members to get ready, "Yes sir! On it." 

The lead agent hung up with a click, sprinting to the lockers as he heard Zayn bellowing out, "Hurry it up now, lads!" 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Louis was fucked. Utterly fucked. He could hear the police calling to him from outside the building, threatening to break the glass and pry the bars open if he didn't let them in. But if he got caught... it wouldn't end well. He couldn't get caught. So he'd locked himself in, desperately searching the back of the surprisingly large store for some sort of entrance, but he could hear the police in the back as well. They'd arrived so quickly that he hadn't even had time to make a video for Agent Styles. Yet, he hadn't triggered an alarm and no one had been at the store yet, so someone had to have spotted him picking the lock in the back and creeping in that way. 

As he silently cursed the store for having too many unnecessary rooms and the vents for being too small for him to crawl through, a clatter from a closed door. He yanked it open instantly, quietly fearing there was a hidden worker that had reported him, but he was nearly bowled over by a lanky and much taller dark haired man.