XXXV: Gaara's First Love

QOTC: Gaara: Threatening her isn't a way to motivate her.

Temari: Well I'm out of pixie food.

***********************************************

Chapter 35: Gaara's First Love

Clouds part a ray of luminensce light glowering down at the village of Suna, dry as the scorching clement of the deserts and hot as the earth's inner core. The houses were arranged like rows of giant sandcastles, one that almost runs everything with sand.

Hotaru flipped her golden wings made out of Chakra as she hid under a tree below, panting.

The Fairy-nin's S-rank mission as one of Kabuto's warriors, is to seduce the fifth Kazekage.

Hotaru shut her eyes trying to push the thought away. As promised, Kabuto swore to grant her freedom once she had successfuly completed this mission. It remained unclear what his intentions were, but she was given enough information to have traveled this far.

Not that enticing the Kazekgae was all she came in here for, but given as the last of her clan, one of the three most powerful tribes created by the Sage of Six Paths—her ancestors lived a thousand years long enough to sought out weapons. Magic. Antidotes. Chakra dust, as they call it. It's to surfeit your amount of Chakra during battle, and it can only be found in the Kazekage's goulder. His sand. So when her clan was discovered, many people have gone out to after their power, leaving her as the little girl who was forced to run and survive.

Not to mention, she never aged.

She was eighteen as far as she can remember, after reaching the age of maturity. The Tokugawa clan lived for centuries and died entrusting the rest to her. She swore to herself she'd honor their deaths one day, until she had formerly joined the akatsuki and developed a relationship with Uchiha Itachi. He told her stories of the boy who survived in a massacre, and that he never got the vengeance he'd been wanting. He promised her they would have a future together, one where in hatred would be vanished forever. And now, seeing Sasuke how he reminds her of Itachi, and how he grew up to be the exact opposite of him... Come to think of it, why do the good ones die of becoming the hero, and villains get to live with their unending legacy?

She leapt into the tree and flicked her pair of golden-glimmering wings, hoping to see the Kazekage in person.

✞ Եհҽ ղҽ×Ե մϲհíհɑ ✞

KNOW WHAT YOU'RE FALLING FOR

Temari slammed a hand into her brother's table, her female strength left Gaara thinking it would crack, but said nothing. "How come you never let me do anything on my own free will?"

Actually that wasn't stated properly. Last night she just stole his favorite jar of cookies and ate without asking for his permission. "You're my sister. And one thing you lack is discipline."

"But I am older than you. I'm eighteen, remember?" She nudged, almost waving a hand to him. "What's wrong with going out with Shikamaru?"

There it is, she finally said it. He sighed. "Konoha and the others will be here soon. We'll be leaving for the next hours." He said bluffly, shutting off the whole conversation. He didn't know how to confront with himself about that slacker but he sure is 'NOT' gonna let any other guy touch his sister without being in favor of that person! And Shikamaru had been dating her ever since but he couldn't bring himself to face him!