Chapter 34 - A touch of the past

Oh, the video is for you to play when you get to the flashback :) It kind of inspired me to write the flashback x) enjoy!

Evelyn's POV

The front door was unlocked, as I had expected. I mean, you can't have a party where everyone's locked inside can you? Well, that is if you're not a hungry vampire trying to drink blood from humans. The Cullens would never imagine doing that; they were just too...angelic. Ha, it's quite funny since vampires are suppose to be demons.

''Move out of my way'', I ordered a weak excuse for life. He was tall and was preventing me from moving any further.

He turned around to face me, and I rolled my eyes at his slowness. I wrinkled my nose up a little when the smell of alcohol hit my senses. Of course, he would be drunk; he is a male, human teenager after all. ''No, sugar'', he said whilst swaying a bit.

I laughed, stole his drink from his grasp, and gulped it down. ''It's my party, dude. Don't make me kick your ass'', I smirked. And with that, I barged pass him and went to look for some decent company. Everywhere I looked, there were humans. Some we talking, laughing, dancing and kissing.

I let out a whistle when I saw the lounge. All the furniture were nowhere in sight and there was a dance floor. ''Like it?'' a voice chimed.

My lips twisted into a smile. ''It's very impressing Alice. Nice one'', I said before giving her a hug. When I stepped out of her embrace, I looked at her outfit. It was super cute. She was wearing an olive-green dress that ended by her mid thigh. It had two thin straps and the top part of the dress was smooth unlike the bottom portion, which was crinkled up stylishly. I nodded approvingly and said, ''yup, you totally rock that dress''.

She giggled as I twirled her around. ''Thank you. You look quite good yourself'', she complimented.

I laughed and said, ''as if you didn't know what I was gonna wear''.

''I know''.

I rolled my eyes at her. ''So where are the others?'' I asked, scanning the room.

''Most of the wolves are by the food-''.

''You invited the wolves?'' I interrupted.

''Of course, I've invited them. Their mates too'', she replied.

I grinned and pinched her right cheek. ''Aww, you're such a nice vampire to invite your supposed enemies to come'', I teased.

''Wait, is that not what you wanted?'', she asked suddenly a little panicky.

I slapped my forehead and answered her by saying, ‘‘sure, I wanted them to come. I was just joking''.

''Oh''.

''Yes, oh. Now if you don't mind I wanna dance. Would you like to join me?'' I grinned, offering my arm.

She laughed and linked her arms with me before leading me to the dance floor. Watching Alice dance was probably one of the most funniest and coolest thing I have ever seen. At first, her steps were controlled but then when she loosened it up...man it was something. She moved like a blur to any human and her crazy dance moves were awesome. Luckily, the humans didn't seem to notice since most of them were drunk as hell.

After 10 minutes of dancing, Jasper decided to show up. He asked if he could dance with his mate, so I (like the 'humane' person, that I am) said 'yes'. I wanted something to drink, so I strided straight to the food and drink section. No doubt, someone had spiked up the drink but hey, no one was complaining.

''Yo, Jakey!'' I shouted when I saw him, Embry and Quil. He smiled at me and waved. I smiled back and grabbed a cup of vodka before going over to them.