Chapter 29 - My trip to hell

Aaron POV

I sighed and closed my eyes. Big mistake, I couldn't re-open them. I had learnt that Moses (the guy that was kidnapping me) was draining my energy that was his ability. Now normally I would think it was such a cool ability but on me? Not so much. I didn't know where he was taking me but I know for a fact that I was on a plane a couple of hours ago.

Even though I was immobilized, my head wasn't. Memories of me and Evelyn together were the only things that I was thinking about. I can't believe how much of a big baby I was, I mean come on....running away, seriously? I should have just spoken to her about my problems. And now....I'm never gonna get the chance.

''What's your name?'' Moses asked roughly. He had been asking me for a while now but I had been ignoring him.

I didn't answer him. He can just go to hell.

''Boy, I'm not going to ask you again, you are driving my patience. What is your name?'' he growled. Then with one of his bulky hand, gave me a little shove.

My breathing hitched as I tried to regain my balance and then I forced my eyes open, it was hard when all of your strength was vanishing. I took a shaky breath in before answering him by saying, ''why should I tell you?''

He looked at me and then back onto the road, a stupid smirk on his face. ''Well you are in no shape of fighting me little kid'', he said empathising the word 'little'.

I managed to growl. ''No maybe I'm not....but you are forgetting one important player in this game...'', I said smartly. Let's see how tough he really is.

''And who might that be? Your mummy?'' he teased and with a fake high pitched voice towards the end. He looked very relaxed, one hand on the steering wheel and the other behind his head.

I laughed darkly, you know like you see in the movies. ''Close my great, great, great, great and a whole lot more great grandma'', I said with a grin.

He raised an eyebrow at me. ''Are you serious? I'm not afraid of a grandma'', he stated raising his chest a higher.

I couldn't stop myself, I laughed. Ok...I'd be rolling on the floor type laughing if I had the right amount of energy.

''What?'' Moses asked confused.

I stopped laughed when I did and sighed. ''Oh Moses. Clearly, you haven't met her'', I said as if I was speaking to a five year old.

''What's her name? I might know her or seen her. What year did she die?'' he questioned glanced at me through the corner of his eyes.

I rolled my eyes and said, ''she's very much alive idiot'', I smirked.

''What year was she born in?''

''Way, way, way before yours bucko'', I said confidently.

Moses hissed angrily at me and said, ''watch your tongue, boy''.

''Whatever'', I said dismissively. I was toying with him now, something I've learnt from Lyn.

''What's her name?'', Moses said after clearing his throat. Then he drove into the next lane.

I gathered all of my strength and shrugged. ''Evelyn Ambrosio, or should I say... Princesa Evelynda'', I answered slowly. I am totally loving this moment.

Suddenly the car surged out of control for a handful of seconds before Moses had it back in control again. He gulped and turned his head to stare at me with intense eyes. ''Y-your lying'', he stammered. Ok whoa I didn't expect him to be this scared.