Chapter 7 - Way to Forks

Aaron's POV              

We arrived in Seattle, surprisingly enough Forks doesn't have an airport. And the one in Seattle is the closest one. The whole airplane trip was agonizing, of course Evelyn made sure that we were in first class seats. The fire that was inside my throat was very irritating, and the fact that the heaters were on too...the scent of the humans were everywhere.      

Evelyn seemed comfortable though, she must have been on a plane millions of times, but me. Not that much. Anyway, Evelyn helped me get a grip on myself, and the last couple of hours on the plane were quite enjoyable.      

As soon as we got our luggage that was practically not ours because Evelyn rather stole it...we rushed outside. I followed Evelyn's gaze, she was staring at the sun. The sun was out, so we were in trouble. "Ok what next?" I asked. She sighed and opened the luggage that was in her hands. Judging by the clothes, she ruined a family of three's holiday. A smirk danced on her lips and she lifted her head up to look at me.      

"Perfect, don't you think?" she beamed, her whole face lighting up from her perfect smile. She only looked 18 but she had this natural charm, and I know she cares for me...almost like a...like a mom.       "Dunno what you mean," I replied.      

"It means, we got new outfits and by the look of them...they are perfect for venturing out at this time of the day," she said. I rolled my eyes as she pulled out a superman hoodie, which would probably fit me.      

"Figures" I said and I grabbed it from her, and examined it. Evelyn also handed me a pair of black jeans.      

"Is it your size?" She asked, and I nodded. "Good then put them on, and when you come out...make sure you put the hood down, and keep your hands in your pockets at all costs. Oh and use these sunglasses, no need for contacts then".      

''Ok, but where are the-''      

''They're by your left''.      

I smiled and dragged my feet into the toilets and was changed. The hoodie was exactly my size, but the jeans were a little too baggy. I popped the sunglasses on and shoved my hands into my pockets before going back out. I had to wait for Evelyn to change, and whilst waiting I received a couple of curious glances from the humans. Finally, she came to me with a hint of mischief written on her face. She was wearing a plain brown top along with dark blue jeans, she also covered herself up with a stylish coat. And she had a scarf wrapped around her head which casted a shadow over her face and a pair of sunglasses covered her red eyes.      

''Ready?'' She asked, ''We're gonna be taking the bus''.      

''Yup, bring it''.      

She smiled and ruffled my hair which I responded to by leaning away from her. She chuckled and grabbed my hand leading me onto a bus.      

''Ticket ma'am'', The chubby cheeked driver asked.      

Evelyn straightened up and smiled at him, instantly making him blush and start sweating. ''I got your tickets right here,'' She said and then handed him two blank pieces of paper, the man looked confused but before he could open his mouth Evelyn compelled him by saying ''You have our tickets, now start driving''.      

The stunned human repeated what she said and started the engine. ''Come on Aaron, let's go to the very back,'' Evelyn winked.      

I nodded and once we were settled into our seats, I asked her ''How does your ability work?''

 ''Well, quite easily. All I have to do is say what I want them to do while I have eye contact with them''.

 ''Your ability is useful''.      

''It is, but...to be able to control minds...has its own bad points''.      

''Like what?''      

''Like...being chased down. Some vampires would do anything to have my ability. For as long as I have existed...I figured out that no one else shares my powers''.      

I stared at her with shock and said ''I didn't know that. And...who was chasing you?''      

She looked uncomfortable, like she was debating something. Finally, after a couple of minutes she said two words, ''The Volturi...''.              

Hey people :)      

Sorry for uploading late, school has started and blah, blah, blah ;D      

Anyway, I hope you liked the change in POV, I'd love to hear what your thoughts were so please do tell :)      

Oh and the reason why I dedicated this chapter to the person I chose, was because she was giving me  some feedback and a lot of support :)      

So thank you TasnemeBadawy, for reading my story so far :) I hope you continue to carry on reading and I always love your comments, they make me smile :D :D      

comment...vote...fan...love it or hate it...PEACE!      

~Addie~