Chapter 3: The Visit

|Yandere|

28 Pine St.

"Here we are!" I put my hands on my hips and stared down the big house.

Please, don't tell me...

Then I'll show you.

I hopped onto a nearby tree that was closest to a window.

Is this Karma's bedroom?! Get out of there! Stalker!

Technically your the stalker.

Shut up!

From the window you could see Karma on his bed, with just boxers on, playing a game.

Shield your eyes! Go away!

Oh, but you like it don't you?

Shut up!

I took out (Y/n)'s phone from her pocket and snapped a picture of the boy before jumping off the tree and walking away.

Wanna see the picture?

No thank you! Delete it!

I pulled up the picture for (Y/n) to see, just for my amusement before I noticed something odd about it.

Do you see that?

No, and I dont plan on it.

There's another person there.

Don't care!

I took a closer look at it and confirmed this other person to be a girl.

Okuda Manami, 13, female, healthy.

You better erase that memory from your head before I do it myself! Your not going to lay a finger on Okuda! She's too nice and innocent to be messed around with.

But aren't you jealous? She was with your senpai.

Senpai? You know what, never mind. I could care less about that redheaded fleabag! And of course I'm not jealous!

Yes you are, I can feel your emotions.

Well I don't understand my emotions.

I'm not in the mood to argue right now (Y/n), but just be ready for tomorrow because we have a lot of work to do.

The grin on my face couldn't get any creepier as I casually strolled down the sunset lit street.

|Timeskip|

|Y/n|

Wakey wakey Sleeping Beauty, we have work to do~.

Leave me alone!

Come on! You have to be early for school today in order to do this special job.

No! Since when did I become your puppet?

Since yesterday, now get up!

I groaned and lazily pulled the blanket off my aching body.

I did my usual routine and left for school.

So why did I have to be early?

Just do what I say and it will be all good.

I'd rather not.

Alright then I guess your family will take the pain.

My body shot up from its slouching position from hearing Yandere's words.