Chapter 15: Final Battle

|Y/n|

My eyelids fluttered open but soon squinted at the blinding rays of sunshine that shone through my bedroom window.

I lifted my arm up to my right eye and felt the soft, white gauze that strapped over my eye.

"(Y/n)! Your awake!" Kaede's high pitched voice made sure I was awake.

Kaede engulfed me in a bear hug, along with the remaining of the class.

I spotted Karma in the background, but also noted he kept a safe distance from me making me frown a bit.

My heart skipped a beat at the sight of him.

"Yeah, I'm awake. Now what are you all doing in my house?" I said with a half smile and pushed everyone off my fragile body.

"Well we had to cut the trip off short because of the 'incident'." Yukiko wrinkled her nose as if she smelled something bad and stepped back.

She's afraid of me.

I mentally laughed at her, at myself, for having the whole class scared of the transfer student that only transfered two months ago.

Two months, and yet Karma still isn't mine.

I've been slacking off.

My head craned slightly to the side to the point where I was able to stare at my own reflection in the mirror.

A gasped when I noticed my eyes had reflected the color red, Yandere's color.

"Is something wrong, (Y/n)?" Nagisa asked, giving me a concerned look.

"No, not at all." I put on that fake smile that I always wear and jumped out of bed.

"I'm sorry if my injuries cut the trip short. I'll be outside if you need me." I said and swiftly glided out the door.

I kept walking until there was nothing there, except me and the universe.

I kept walking until I was out of reach from my classmates, until I was finally alone.

Then I did what I've been longing to do for a long time now.

I screamed.

I screamed out my pain, my sorrow, my life.

I screamed out into the empty abyss that lay sprawled out before me.

My knees couldn't hold up my weight and they collapsed on the ground with a soft thud.

My silent cries and whispers of 'why me' were interrupted by my friend's sweet soothing voice.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" Yukiko's voice shivered with pity for me.

"You..." I whisperer, my voice echoing through Yukiko's ears.

"Pardon me?" Yukiko raised her voice a little and started walking closer to me.

"If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have this eye patch. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have gotten kidnapped along with you. If it weren't for you, Karma would have noticed me." I laughed a little and let an insane smile creep up on my face.

"I'm sorry, what does Karma have to do with this?" Yukiko eyed me and looked at me like she would to A-Class.

"It's all your fault, damn it! It's all your fault!" I laughed manically and let my sore body limp towards Yukiko's shaking body.

"I don't understand (Y/n), I didn't do anything!" Yukiko cried, afraid of me.

"You very well know what you did! You kept Karma away from me! And now you must die!"

I gripped Yukiko's shoulders for the life of me and shook her shaking, frail body until she got weak.

Yukiko struggled under my tight grip and tried her best to keep her lunch in her stomach.

"Don't fight it Yukiko, you will only make things harder for you." I said in a teasing, mocking tone.

"P-please (Y/n), w-why are y-you doing t-this?" Yukiko cried in between little gags here and there.

"Why? Why?! Because you're taking Karma away from me, that's why!" I screamed, my smiled getting wider and tears pouring out of my eyes like rivers.

"And now you must pay."

I reached into my back pocket and pulled out a box cutter.

"Let's start with what you took away from me!" I grinned innocently and jabbed the sharp tool into her eye.

I twisted the box cutter round and round in her eye and let the squishing sound of the eye fill my ears like music along with her cries for help.

"No!" She screamed a bloodcurdling scream, alarming my classmates who were around the area looking for the both of us.

"(Y/n)! What the hell are you doing?!" Karma yelled at me, along with the rest of the class who were all a few feet in front of me.

I gasped at Karma's sudden appearance and pulled the box cutter out of her eye, dragging the mashed up eye with it along with a large string of blood.

He wasn't suppose to be here.

The whole class screamed and ran a few feet back, but Karma stayed in place.

"Karma, you're not suppose to be here."

------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 15

-------------------------------------------------------------