Good Ending

|Y/n / Yandere|

I bit his lower lip making him gasp, giving me an opportunity to slid my tongue in. But before I was able to do anything Karma pushed me away from him.

"(Y/n), this isn't you!" Karma yelled and quickly got up, but he didn't make a run for it. Not yet.

"I've told you already didn't I? My name is Yandere. You mustn't get me confused with that poor loser I stool this body from." I giggle and gave a deep sigh after.

The clicking of my boots meeting the concrete floor echoed as I walked up to Karma.

"But I don't care what you call me, as long as you promise to be mine." I smiled and lunged myself at Karma softly and made us both fall to the ground with me on top of him. Giggling, I slowly dragged my wet tongue across his tear stained face.

I moved my head back and soaked up the look Karma had on his face. His eyebrows were twitching slightly and his eyes were wide open with surprise. Karma was quick to react thought. He shoved me off of him once again and started to crawl back away slowly.

"You're insane." Karma's lips moved up and down in panic as he quickly said that. 

"Isn't it cute how I made you so flustered?" I put my hand up to my lips and giggled, then my giggled turned into a laugh that soon became an insane laugh.

My chilling laughs were rudely interrupted by a deep voice.

"That's enough Yandere." The deep voice boomed.

I tilted my head back and my gaze was met with Karasuma's death glare in my direction.

"So kind of you to join, Karasuma." I smirked and jumped backwards so i was now facing Karasuma who was in front of Karma, protecting him from me.

"Stop playing around Yandere, let's end this here and now!" Karasuma knitted his eyebrows together and got in a fighting stance.

"Alright then, you asked for it." I grinned and charged at Karasuma with inhuman speed and headbutted him in the stomach making him tumble back.

Karasuma brought the back of his hand up to his mouth and wiped off the access blood that he coughed up.

"Dying already Karasuma? That was no fun, well time to kill you." I smiled innocently and took my sweet time getting to Karasuma.

Karasuma laid there defeated, pleading in his mind for a miracle.

"Karasuma!" Karma yelled and ran to his side, desperately looking for something to help him with.

"K-karma, you are t-the only one who can stop her." Karasuma said in between coughed. 

"What are you talking about? If she was able to take you down then how am I going to stop her?!" Karma squished his teeth together in frustration.

"This is not (Y/n), she has been corrupted. The only way for you to stop her is if you talk some sense into her." Karasuma explained.

"Bingo! You got it Sherlock, now I've wasted enough time with you." I said and dug the box cutter into Karasuma's head.

"No! Please stop!" Karma yelled out in despair, distraught, and agony.

"Now I'm sure no one will get in our way!" I spread my arms out to the sky and cheered.

"Fight it (Y/n)! Stop this madness!" Karma pleaded.

"You fool! (Y/n) is gone now! You can only love me!" I yelled and grabbed the box cutter out of Karasuma's head and slowly walked to were Karma was standing a few feet away from me.

"No! That's not true! The (Y/n) I know is still there! The (Y/n) I love!"

There was a pain in my chest and my eyes turned (e/c) for a second, i quickly clutched my heart.

"You know (Y/n), I have always loved you. But right now, I'm not so sure if I still do."

The box cutters fell to the floor with a loud clang and my legs couldn't hold me so I fell onto my knees, scrapping them slightly on the rock floor.

"But maybe we can change that, if only there wasn't a crazy chick inside you controlling your mind and making you set on killing everyone in order for you to get to me." Karma chuckled a bit.

"Damn brat! She's still here, she's trying to fight me!" I screamed out in the pain from the echoing sound of drums being beat in my head, my eyes were switching back and forth from red to (e/c) rapidly.

Karma knew what he was doing when he stood up and knelt down in front of me. He brought his hand to my chin and lifted it up and watched my distressed face. Then he did the unthinkable, he kissed me. Right on the spot.

Soon my heavy breathing slowed and my eyes settled on my (e/c) orbs and I soothed into the kiss.

When Karma thought it was enough he leaned back and looked at my face and let out a sigh of relief when he saw my regular eye color.

She was gone, Yandere was dead.

-------------------------------------------------------------

End of Good Ending

-------------------------------------------------------------