Chapter 6: Kidnapped [Lemon]

[This whole chapter is a lemon so of you don't like lemons then you can skip the chapter]

|Y/n|

School went by quick today, P.E. was awkward with the tension between me and Karasuma.

I really want to apologize to him but I'm afraid Yandere might take control and kill him.

Social Studies was pretty interesting, we started a new project where we had to draw a country and make 10-15 facts about it.

It was a partner project so I got teamed up with Rio, she is really smart and perverted but can be fun at times.

We decided it was a good idea for her to come over my house tomorrow to work on the project.

I was now on my way walking home alone.

What a disappointment, we didn't get teamed up with Karma.

That's good news.

He got teamed up with Kayano, that broccoli head doesn't know who she is messing with!

"No, she doesnt." I could feel my eyes getting glossy.

"Well well well, look who we have here! Are you lost little girl?" A very horse voice asked me.

I turned around to find a very tall and buff man that looked to be about his last year of highschool trailing behind me.

"No, I'm just walking home." I informed the man and continued walking faster, keeping my face forward.

"I can walk you then, you shouldn't be walking alone for a girly like you." The man was now walking next to me, matching my pace.

"YEET!" I yelled and started running the opposite direction of my house.

No way am I letting this weirdo know where I live, especially when I'm home alone for 2 weeks.

"You can't out run me girly!" The man said and eventually caught me.

"Let go of me! Help! Someone!" I yelled for help but no one was around for I was in an empty street.

"Your mine now~" The man's breath reeked of alcohol. He was drunk.

I cannot believe I'm doing this but, I'm not trying to get raped.

[ You have been warned ]

Yandere! Help me! Take control! Please!

Oh hell nah! I only kill people who get in the way of you and Karma.

Please! I'm begging you!

Hell to the nah to the no no no.

Quit joking around and help me!

"Here we are girly, I hope your parents don't mind me taking you for a while." He gave a mischievous smirk and dragged me into a dark, narrow alley way.

Yandere! I swear I am going to murder you!

The mysterious man pinned me to the wall and began nibbling on my neck.

"No! Let go!" I kicked around and tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

"Quit fighting girly, or I won't go easy on you." He smirked and stuck his cold hands up my shirt, fondling with my breasts.

"N-no! L-let go!" I stuttered, struggling to hold in a moan.

"Still trying to hold it back eh? I can arrange that." The man smirked and pulled off his jeans and boxers.

Yandere I swear!! Help me! I'll do anything!!

She was still silent.

"Now hold still, this will only hurt a lot if you move." The man was now hovering over me, moving my panties  to the side under my skirt making room for entrance.

"Help! Someone!" I screamed as loud as I could, letting my voice echo through the empty street as well as my body's attempted to get out.

"I warned you not to move." The man grinned and shoved his lower body part into my small part.

"Ahhh!" I screamed in pain. It felt like my body was being ripped in half.

With each scream for help I gave the faster he went.

My body was sore, now being banged up on the brick wall.

"That's right, scream louder! Louder!" The man demanded me.

I did, but it was a scream for help.

"Fuck! Someone help! I'm being ripped apart!" I cried.

"Oh shit! That feels good! Ohh~" The man moaned.

He went deeper into me, hitting my spot.

"Ahhh~! Mmhhh~!" I couldn't hold it in anymore, the feeling was no longer pain but pleasure.

Although it felt nice, I didn't want it. I ignored the feeling of wanting more and screamed for help once again.

Each scream was in vain for no one came by to help.

"Oh yeah! Fuck! I'm about to come!" The man moaned in pleasure.

Yan-fucking-dere! You come out of your hiding spot and help me!

"Its coming, its comi-" before the mysterious man could continue, I felt his heavy weight off of me followed by a loud bang.

I didn't know what to do so I curled up in a little ball and cried.

"Are you okay?" A familiar voice asked me.

I looked up to see the familiar red head squatting down to my level, comforting me.

"No....." I cried.

How embarrassing, he wasn't suppose to catch us in this state.

Fuck you, you didn't even help me.

You have to learn how to fight, even without me here.

I stayed silent to Yandere, although deep down inside I knew she was right.
Nope deeper, a little bit more, there we go.

Suddey I felt two big arms wrap around my small, shaking form.

"K-karma?" I squeaked out.

"Yes? I'm here." Karma reassured me, pulling away from the hug and looking me strait in the eyes.

"Can you not tell anyone about what you saw here? Please?" I pleaded, wiping my glossy eyes.

"Sure." Karma smiled down at me and picked me up bridal style, walking me to my house.

Yandere I'm going to fucking kill you.

-------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 6

-------------------------------------------------------------