Chapter 5: Confronted

|Y/n|

Another day of school, it was now Wednesday.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

The sound of my alarm clock woke me from my deep sleep.

"Shut up!" I yelled at the clock and threw it across the room, hearing it shatter and clink on the floor.

Well someone's not in a good mood.

Shut up.

I groggily yawned and got out of bed, once again with my usual routine.

Damn (Y/n)! Back at it again with the same morning routine!

Put a sock in it would ya?

I went downstairs to find a letter on the island table instead of my mother making my pumpkin pancakes.

I picked up the letter and found it in my mother's handwriting.

Damn (Y/n)! Back at it again with reading letters!

Fuck off.

The letter read:

Dear (Y/n),

Sorry I cannot make you breakfast, I got a call from work and they told me that your father and I were needed at headquarters back in America for a while. We were hoping we could do the work online but it was very urgent. I'm sorry (Y/n), we will be home in 2 weeks. See you then, love you!

~Mother

Well that's perfect! We can do whatever we want, and get away with it.

There is something called the police, who will be looking for Okuda once they realize she is missing. They will find the letter, figure out your fingerprints and you will go to jail and I will be free.

Technically you will go to jail since its your body and I will be free and go possess some other person. But no need to worry for that! While you were asleep, I went to the school to clean up some stuff. There is no way they will find us!

You didn't touch her grave did you?

Of course not! What kind of cruel person do you take me for?

Okay then.

I grabbed a piece of toast and left for the door.

-

"Hey (Y/n), do you know where Okuda is?" The red head seated next to me asked.

"Oh um, no, sorry, I haven't seen her." I avoided eye contact, afraid Karma would be able to read me.

"Hm, is that so? She promised to help me with my math today, oh well." Karma sighed and turned his attention to the board.

"Yeah, too bad." I looked down and fiddled with my fingers.

"I guess you'll just have to help me then!" Karma exclaimed, giving me an innocent smile.

I can't let her get the satisfication that she is winning.

"Sorry but, I have my own questions to do too and-" I tried making up an excuse but Karma pull my chair closer to his desk, making it look like we were sharing a desk.

"Well then we can work together, would that be fun?" Karma gave me another smile.

"F-fine." I gave in with a sigh.

Before we could start working Karasuma came into the classroom, requesting my presence in the teachers lounge.

I trailed behind Karasuma into the office.