Chapter 8: Ass-ano

|Y/n|

It's been a few days now after Rio's death.

Whenever Rio was mentioned in a conversation I would flinch, but no one would know why.

They would ask me if I was okay and I would respond with 'Yeah, just thought of something' but really, deep down, I live with the guilt of killing someone close to me.

I don't know why, but everyone seems to have forgotten about Rio already.

I was sitting in my seat in the back of the End Class and watched as everyone had their fun talking to one another.

"Alright class, as you all know today the school has an assembly so if you would kindly follow me to the main building." Korosensei said, leading the whole class through the woods.

We eventually made it to the main building with torn up clothes and sweaty pits.

I really didn't feel like going to the assembly so I decided to slip away from the group and adventure the main building.

The main building was really nice looking, defenatly cleaner than the old beat up building they call End Class.

"Hey you! You're from that End Class aren't you?" I turned around and saw a male with orange hair and purple eyes that resembled Karma somehow.

"Um, what's it to you?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"You're suppose to be at the assembly." He said.

"Do I look like I care?" I spat and turned around walking away.

I just met this guy and he already gets on my nerves.

Then kill him.

What?! No!

Why not? He is Karma's rival so why not kill him for him?

"Hey! Who gave you the right to talk to me like that? Do you even know who I am?!" The boy grabbed my shoulders, making me face his pissed of face.

"An obnoxious idiot who won't leave me alone!" I slapped his hand away and continued walking down the halls, a bit faster this time.

"I am Asano Gakushuu! And you have no right to call me that!" He said, running up to catch up with me.

"Well then Assano, if you don't leave me alone then I'll just have to make you." I threatened.

Assano then grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me in the direction of the assembly.

"What do you think your doing?!" I yelled and tried to get out of his grip, but he just held on tighter.

This guy seriously gets on my nerves!

"Gosh your so annoying, I don't know why Karma likes you so much." Assano said under his breath.

"What's that suppose to mean?! I am very likable for your information!" I stated.

Assano just grunted and continued walking.

"You know, you should really know when to listen to people. Or else things like his happen." I said and kicked him square in the face, making him let go.

"What the hell!? I'll make sure you get suspended for that!" Assano said while holding his nose.

"Good luck doing that." I snickered and pressed a pressure point on his neck making him fall over.

"Now to dispose of the body." I let out a maniacal laugh and dragged Assano's body outside to the back of the school.

I dug a very deep hole and dropped Assano in it carelessly.

I watched as his body hit the ground, spattering into pieces from the fall.

I dug the hole back and stared at the ground where Assano's dead body lied.

I quickly realized what I had just done.

Yandere! You bitch! Why would you kill him!?

What are you talking about? You killed him, on your own free will.

I- I did? B-but why would I do that? I'm against killing!

I even watched you do it.

No, that's not possible.

I couldn't deal with the guild, so I ditched the area and took a long walk back to the End Class.

My eyes were all puffy by the time I got back to the class, and soon after the rest of the class came back.

No one even noticed I wasn't there, or so I thought.

-

The end of the day neared and everyone packed up their stuff ready to go home on this Thursday evening.

The bell rang and Korosensei dismissed the class but stayed at his desk.

I was the last one out.

"(Y/n), may I talk to you?" Korosensei asked me before I stepped foot out of the classroom.

"Yes, Korosensei?"

"Why were you not at the assembly? Where were you?" Korosensei looked me stern in the eyes.

"I-i wasn't f-feeling well so I-i left early." I made up an excuse and hung my head low to show I was sorry.

"Very well then." Korosensei hesitated before letting me go home.

It's like that wasn't what he really wanted to tell me.

I ran into Kaede on my way home and we started talking about the usual.

"Did you hear Asano went missing?" Kaede asked me in disbelief.

"D-did he now?" I nervously scratched the back of my head.

"Yeah, well at least he doesn't pick on us anymore." Kaede shivered at the memories of Assano being a dick.

"That's good." I said.

I purposely made it so we made it to Kaede's house first so I could be alone.

"Bye Kaede! See you tomorrow!" I waved and continue to walk the path.

I eventually made it to a very beautiful lake that I found the first day I moved here.

It was really beautiful, you could watch the sunset's last flame of the day sparkle on the tips of the wide spread lake.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I asked myself.

I like to come here to relax when there are a lot of things on my mind, like Assano.

Sometimes I wonder if everyone I killed, Okuda, Rio, Asano, are watching me right now.

I sighed and closed my eyes to enjoy the last warmth from the sun.

-------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 8

-------------------------------------------------------------