t

~three years after marriage~

dear mr. and mrs. park,

we received news on your birth and the staff of 'the return of superman' would like to congratulate you and your husband. in this letter, we would like to suggest for your children to be on our show along with their parents. 'we got married' ended up really well with the two on you in it a few years back. we are sorry if we are disturbing but please consider this deal. money is awarded and the pros of joining us is that you're children will grow up with a background only few can get. you will also have a source of income to support your family. have a nice day ahead!

sincerely,
the return of superman's headquarters

you groaned at the thirteenth letter sent by the show, requesting for your children to be featured in it. of course, you were pissed. letters have been sent since last year and all you felt like doing was to move overseas so they wouldn't bother you and your family. they annoyed you and your husband knew that too. you want your children to live normal lives, just like the other children. however, do you think living normally will be possible once you're on a show and become child stars? definitely not. it may be a chance to popularise your children but you just really didn't want your children to feel at all pressured.

"jagi! jihae and soomin dirtied their diapers again!" jimin shouted from upstairs. you sighed. "coming!" you replied and walked up with heavy, laze filled steps. you had given birth to two angelic children of opposite genders a few weeks ago. park jihae, a cute as well as giggly girl and park soomin, the little boy who cries every six minutes on average. fortunately, they had both the parents' good looks and heavenly voices, which made them even more special.

you stared at jimin from the door, amazed at how he managed to stop the two children from crying with jihae in his left arm and soomin on his right. you grinned at the adorable moment and went to pick soomin up. you set him down on the soft mat and jimin did the same with jihae. before you even started opening the diaper, jimin stopped you. "what?" you asked. "switch with me." he said. "why?" you asked again. "i just feel uncomfortable handling a girl." he shrugged. "oh, come on. it's not like you haven't seen mine or jihae's." you laughed, walking over to jihae.