What's Happening?

It's the holidays and YouTubers are playing Sister Location. Scott did have them early access and all. I type up Sister Location on YouTube then see various people who had done game play on it. Markiplier, Razzbowski, 8-BitGaming, etc.

I decide to watch Razz's point of view on the game, I click on the video and relax on my bed, to watch the video.

* * *

Almost when the video is done, I hear loud static coming from the lounge.

"Sweetie!" Mum calls.

"*Groans* What!?" I call back.

"Come here for a second. I need some help." Mum says.

I groan once more then I head into the lounge. I freeze with confusion when I see animatronic heads on the TV screen, shifting to different ones. And not just any animatronic heads, FNAF animatronic heads. All sorts of them, such as from the first game, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and Sister Location heads. They glitch to the other ones within seconds and mum looks up at the TV screen.

"I don't think I'm changing the channel. It won't stop showing me animal and some human heads." Mum says.

The heads are either Fabric and metallic like gen 1 Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Golden Freddy and Springtrap or Plastic like the Sister Location and FNAF 2. FNAF 4 characters are a little fabric as well, but their teeth and eyes are full of metal.

I take the TV remote and turn the TV off. I then turn it back on again and of course, my mum is watching Shortland Street.

"Thanks baby." Mum says kissing my cheek.

I head back to my room and but get startled once again. Razz's face cam keeps going in different directions and different animatronics keep showing up on his screen, they don't move at all and it's even animatronics from different games that are showing up as well as Sister Location. What bothers me most, I left the video on pause. It says it's still paused with everything going on on the screen.

"U-ummmm." Is all I can say.

I head to the full screen mode and click it so it becomes normal sized and not the whole screen. It doesn't do anything so I keep on pressing it. This is so weird! I restart the webpage but instead of the video, A Springtrap mask sits in front of my screen, a black background behind it. I go pale when I see that so I just shut my laptop lid.

"What the hell is going on?" I whisper to myself.

Instead of watching videos, I just decide to play MC instead, there's thankfully nothing wrong with that.

* * *

I'm finished having dinner, it was pizza, we had sides of garlic bread and chips. I go back onto my laptop and plug in headphones, I listen to TryHardNinja's playlist of his FNAF songs and I start to play some Five Nights At Freddy's, the first game. I'm still trying to get past 20, 20, 20, 20 mode. I got up to 4 am once at that one. So close yet so far.

( This is true. I did get up to 4 am. However it was an easy version of FNAF 1 because it was on my iPad, the laptop version is harder. )

When I load onto it, it shows me Golden Freddy's face. This is odd since he should only activate when you put in 1 9 8 7 for when you put in 20, 20, 20, 20 mode.

"ITS ME. ITS ME. ITS ME. ITS ME. ITS ME. ITS ME. ITS ME. ITS ME. ITS ME. ITS ME. ITS ME. ITS ME. ITS ME." Golden Freddy keep repeating that, as well as static in the background and what sounds like the 5th call to FNAF 1.

I shiver afraid then quickly get off FNAF, what the hell is going on?! Suddenly I'm getting images in my head which is blocking my vision from the real world.

"Ow, wh-what's happening? Wh-what's going on?!" I exclaim.

I'm getting images in my head of Baby and Ballora, Fun Time Foxy and Fun Time Freddy, Toy Bonnie and Bonnie, basically everyone in different scenarios that would seem important for FNAF theories.

It eventually stops all of a sudden, getting me to breath heavily. My eyes widen with fear as my computer screen flicks onto Enard from FNAF Sister Location. He slowly comes out of the screen, his wires screech through as he comes out as seconds fly. He grabs a hold of my leg and I scream in terror, making him laugh. His wires that wrap around my leg feel horrifying and disgusting, metal clinging onto me.

"Wh-what?! What the f-f*** is happening?!" I scream.

"Tim to learn, child." He laughs evilly.

I suddenly feel myself pulled and flashing lights then glow around me as it feels I'd be going down a tube slide. But it's a portal to something. The colors flashing around me makes me feel queasy and I feel myself go to unconsciousness. What just happened?