Law 5 : The Art of Purification

It's been a long time , guys . I do hope you're still with me , lol . Anyway , Thank you for reading this -bows -

===============================================================================<3

Purification - A complex technique , which goes through a lot of process , to cleanse one's soul . A Skill that can be done by only a few .

It was said that only dwellers with high caliber can execute such a thing .

And yet , here are the Gods telling Vierne to purify that soul .

" Are you serious ...? " Vierne asked , still in shock " I'm not even purified , myself . "

" That's easy , then . We will purify you ourselves . " Kami said with a smile .

" No ! Wai- ! " Vierne's sentence got cut short .

" Kommen Sie, hören diese Bitte und Dichtung dieses Vertrages mit Blut "

' Come , Hear this plea and seal this cotract with blood '

Kami started the ceremony without hesitation . They teleported to some empty white space .

A deep voice echoed through nothingness  .

The Chamber ? Vierne asked himself .

The Gods stood at both sides , facing each other with resolve carved on their faces . They both stretched their arms and a blade like light started to form .

' Requim ' The light that can pierce through anything .

" What are you doing ?! " Vierne shouted in frustration . He knows very well that that thing is the requim .

There is one more thing to remember about purification . When you fail to purify a soul . The one whose blood was used in the contract will die .

Kami slit her throat , and so did Lucifer , using the light called Requim .

A second later , Vierne got immobilized upon seeing blood gushing out from the God's throat .

The blood which painted the floor red , flew upwards and attained the form of a feather . The whole place got crowded with black and white feathers roaming around , trying to find a way to go to .

You need to satisfy the contract by offering high class blood . And Vierne's wasn't really what you will die for to get. He was simply a dweller that the Gods favor .

The roaming stopped and silence was heard . They , one by one , attached themselves to Vierne's back ,  making a form of a pair of wings . Then, they banished in thin air .

" You have therefore sealed the contract by accepting a part of us . It's rather simple , isn't it ? " Kami announced loudly .

Now , Vierne is not simply a dweller that the Gods favor , anymore . In other religions , He is what you would call a Half-God

"What did you just do ?! " Vierne shouted as he realize that he accepted something so holy , accepting it would be considered a sin .

The most outrageous twist one could think of . He just received something every dweller would kill for - The Gods' Wings .

' Do not ask their motives . '

" Kami-sama ... Lucifer -sama ..."

'Never quibble their plans '

" Why ... " Asked Vierne , who still can't comprehend what just happened .

' Never question the Gods '

" Because it has already been decided . " Kami and Lucifer replied.

Basic Law .

Law 5 : The Art of Purification

=====================================================================================<3

 Thanks fer reading !!! :D