Chapter 11: Surprise

Starting today, I had absolutely no free time. My schedule was packed. I'm surprised I even had time to eat........ sleep......... breathe. Okay, so I'm being a little over dramatic. Sure, they're taking away any second I could possibly have to myself but it'll all be worth it. When I'm traveling the world touring for my fans, it'll most definitely be worth it.

I scrolled down my twitter timeline on my iPhone, grinning like an idiot at all the things my fans were saying.

"Nique, put your phone away!" Claire scolded me. "We have work to do. Stop texting your boyfriend!"

"Relax Claire." I rolled my eyes and waved my hand dismissively. "We deserve at least a 5 minute break." I gestured to my dancers, who all looked exhausted. We've been rehearsing since 8 am this morning and it's already 4:30 pm. The only break we had received was our lunch and it was less than an hour long. It was safe to say, we were all very tired.

Claire simply glared at me until her phone started ringing loudly causing her to have to step outside to answer it, and also giving us a little break. I swear I am ready to fire her.

@OfficialNiqueNique: At dance rehearsals for the tour! :)

@OfficialNiqueNique: Got yelled at because they thought I was texting @TrendyRay when in reality I was just creeping on my fans. lol

I looked through my replies and giggled. Our fan bases were really eating this up and they went extra crazy as soon as Ray replied.

@TrendyRay: @OfficialNiqueNique you love them more than you love me :(

I rolled my eyes while smiling. He always insisted on being overly flirty. Then again, I think it just comes naturally. Rayan Lopez was born a flirt.

@OfficialNiqueNique: @TrendyRay got that right baby ;)

I laughed and finally stuffed my phone back into my bag. I needed to focus again. Claire came back in the dance room and instructed my choreographer to make us get back down to business. Boy was I gonna be dead by the time I got home.

-----------------------------------------------

I pulled up in my driveway, feeling the urgent need to collapse on my bed and sleep until December. Is this how I'm gonna feel for the next 3 weeks... Oh gosh. I lazily slipped my key in and unlocked the door. I walked in and found a note on the kitchen counter.

Went out to dinner with Keisha and some of the girls.

Love, Mom.

I sighed. Guess I have to make my own dinner tonight. I stared at the fridge from across the kitchen. It was taunting me. I turned on my heel and walked away, dragging myself up the stairs at to my room. I was more sleepy than hungry anyways.

It was barely 7 pm but I didn't care... My body was begging for rest. I collapsed on my bed and closed my eyes. Just as I was about to give in to temptation, my phone buzzed.

From: My Sexy Man♥

What are you doing?

I groaned and debated if I should text back or not... I'm just so sleepy... I finally decided on texting back.

From: Me

Sleeping.

I cuddled deeper into my blankets and let my drowsiness take over my whole body. Soon enough, I was fast asleep.

----------------------------------

~Ray's POV~

I chuckled as I read Nique's response. She's probably beyond exhausted from her first dance rehearsal.