Chapter 4: These Guys >>>>>

After a while Bahja told me she had to leave which meant I had to be alone with Ray. God, why are you punishing me? I walked back into the living room after saying good bye to Bahja. Ray stared at me as I sat on the other couch.

"Now what?" I asked.

"My best friends are in town." He shrugged. "We could go hang out with them."

I scrunched up my face. "No thanks." I didn't want to hang out with Lord Douche Bags friends because chances are... They're just as big of Douche Bags.

"Come on. I have a pool and jacuzzi." He smiled, trying to convince me. Hmm... A jacuzzi did sound super relaxing. I gave in.

"Fine."

"Cool, let's go." Ray stood up, ready to leave.

"Wait." I stopped him.

"I need my bathing suit."

Ray rolled his eyes. "Hurry."

I ran upstairs to my bedroom in search of a bikini. I went with the plain green one that was sitting on my dresser. Thankfully it was clean. I quickly managed to put it on underneath my tank top and shorts. I raced back downstairs.

"About time." Ray muttered.

"Aww, and I thought you were gonna continue being nice to me." I spoke sarcastically. He shook his head and stood up.

Why did I agree to going to his house? Oh right, because I'm stupid.

------------

The car ride to Ray's house was awkward and unpleasant. It's as if whenever we're alone he decides to transform into a jerk.

"Craig's the nice guy but he's kinda quiet, Chres is pervy and Jacob is really loud and talks too much." Ray warned as we walked up the driveway.

"So you're like Chres?" I asked with fake sweetness.

"You wish I made pervy comments about you." He rolled his eyes.

I glared at the back of his head as I followed him into his house. It was a nice house but not what you'd expect from Rayan Lopez. Purple this. Purple that. Like damn.

"I'm guessing your favorite color is purple?"

"Yeah."

"RL?" A deep voice questioned followed by multiple foot steps came down the stairs.

I was met by two boys, around the same age as me. One had a buzz cut, pretty attractive. The other had a trimmed afro and dark brown eyes, he is really cute. The other was lightskinned and had short curly hair. They were all REALLY cute but had nothing on Ray though. As much as I hate to admit it... Ray is extremely good looking.

"Zonnique Pullins?" The boy with the afro stated looking shocked. They obviously were not expecting me. I shifted my weight to my left leg. This is awkward.

"Hi." I awkwardly waved and the boy chuckled.

"You're so hot." the lightskinned eyes hungrily inspected my body from head to toe. I'm guessing he's Chres. "Why did you fall for this guy?" They guy with the buzz cut laughed silently. He looked over at Ray with a teasing smirk.

"Hey!" Ray punched his shoulder while laughing. "You're such a dick, bro."

"I'm Craig." The boy with the buzz cut decided to introduce himself. Ahh, the nice and quiet one.

"I'm Jacob." The boy with the afro grinned.

"I'n Chres. Also known as your future husband."

I rolled my eyes. "You wish."