Chapter 3: It's Fun Messing With Nique Nique

"You're such a drama queen. I'm sure he's not that bad." Bahja shook her head as she continued surfing the web on my lap top. I pursed my lips.

"Trust me."

"He seems like such a sweet guy in all his interviews though." She countered.

"It's all an act, Bahja I can see right through it." I sat beside her on the bed.

"I don't think it's an act." Bahja replied. "We both saw him in that movie Bad Behavior. He's not that good of an actor."

I laughed and looked down at my bed. "Well then I guess he's just an ass towards me."

It was quiet as Bahja continued to scroll through her twitter time line. "Hey, look at this." she clicked on a link and one of those cheesy gossip sites popped up. "People are already talking about the worlds cutest teen couple."

"No way. Let me see that!" I turned my lap top to get a better view. Sure enough there was an article about me and Ray.

Rayan Lopez get's a girlfriend?

It's okay 2wice fans, you can breathe. Nothing is confirmed just yet. Rumors went crazy as soon as Rayan Lopez and Zonnique Pullins were spotted having lunch at a local sushi bar in downtown Atlanta. The hang out was innocent and friendly but witnesses do say they gave off a flirty vibe. They also said Ray couldn't keep his eyes off Ms.Pullins and who could blame him? She's a baddie. For now, these two are just friends but maybe they could turn into something more. After all, Lopez did claim that he could get a girl to fall in love with him in just a week. No doubt they would be the hottest and most talked about couple in Georgia. Do you approve of this romance? Let us know below.

I scrolled down and read some of the comments. Most of them were saying we would make a cute couple. Others were saying that I was just using Ray for fame. Most of the comments from males were saying I could do much better then Ray.

"It looks like people are having mixed emotions." I stated as I continued to scroll down. "This publicity stunt was supposed to be positive."

"Well, you can't make everyone happy." Bahja shrugged.

"Wait, click on that." She pointed to a poll where you could vote.

Rayan Lopez and Zonnique Pullins should start dating?

Yes!!!! or No way.

"What should I vote?" I teased and Bahja giggled.

"Click yes." She pointed at it and I laughed, clicking the button. The results appeared and to my surprise 89% of the people wanted us to date. Only 11% of the people voted no.

"Whoa." I stated after seeing the results.

"That's crazy. You should take a picture and send it to Ray." Bahja laughed.

"How do you know I even have his number?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Well you are boyfriend and girlfriend." She teased, knowing I get easily irritated when she says that. I rolled my eyes and snapped a picture. I scrolled down my contacts until I finally found Lord Douche Bag. I sent him the picture and placed my phone back in my lap.

Bahja giggled. "What a loving name." I smirked.

"It's an accurate name."

-------------------------------------------------

~Ray's POV~

I was sitting in the world's most boring meeting. I don't even know what they're talking about. Everything was literally going in one ear and out the other. I fidgeted in my seat and Kenneth nudged me to pay attention. I rolled my eyes and tried to focus. Ugh, Dear God help me ditch this meeting. Almost as if my prayers were answered my phone buzzed in my pocket. I swiftly pulled it too see that Princess Annoying aka Zonnique had sent me a picture message. I snickered at the name I had saved her as in my contacts. What? It's true.