Chapter 53 :)

*Saturday, day 65*

-Zayn's P.O.V- 

I'm about to throw up...

Actually, scratch that.

I ran away from everyone and bolted into the bathroom, bending over the toilet, I threw up. I felt a hand rubbing my back, then lips kissed the back of my neck.

"Are you okay? Don't tell me you're getting sick now." I heard Jessica before I flushed the toilet. I sighed and sat back. She handed me a water bottle and I rinsed my mouth, then took a mint pastille.

"No, it's just nerves." I said honestly. She let out a small sigh of relief, then kissed my forehead. 

"You have nothing to be nervous about. Just remember what I've been teaching you." Jess said, looking me in the eyes.

We're dancing. I was known to be the bad dancer, but Jessica had actually been teaching me how to dance for a while now, just these past two days have been a lot harder. 

Jessica and I are dancing to 'Someone like you' and even though she dances a lot more, I still have a lot to do. Thank goodness she had been teaching me how to dance for a while now.

"You really think I can do it?" She nodded with a smile and put a hand behind my neck, tilting my head up and kissing me on the lips. I relaxed and pulled her closer.

Harry and Alison were dancing about how the couple met, they were done actually. It's about this little lost girl and then this boy comes around and he basically shows her how to live, then Maddison and Niall are dancing about how their relationships grows from the boy just teaching the girls, to them falling in love. 

Liam and Ever are telling the story of the girl finding out he has been seeing another girl because of family stuff, me and Jess are dancing about how he's now got married and how she's hurt by him, then Louis and Megan are dancing about how the guy starts chasing after her and he catches her and they end up together.

I have no idea how the girls managed to put this story into a dance, but they did and it's pretty darn good. 

"Come on, we need to warm up." Jess said, pulling me up. We went to the others and began stretching and stuff.

I'm simply just wearing black slacks and a white shirt, but the shirt is open, showing off my torso. Jessica on the other hand is wearing something that looks like a PJ. It's a black singlett with a tiny little black shorts. 

A lump formed in my throat when I noticed that Liam and Ever were about to finish.

"You look pale, you sure you're not sick?" Jess asked, a frown on her face. She cupped my face with her small hands. I smiled nervously, but nodded.

"Just nerves." I assured her again.

"Do you always get like this?" I shook my head and she pouted a bit, then gave me a sweet kiss. I sighed in her mouth and pulled her close, all my tense muscles and nerves relaxed. Jess just made this bubble form around us and it was just us. 

When the audience applauded Liam and Ever, we pulled away. Jess' fingers were in my hair and she massaged my scalp soothingly, then gave me one last peck. 

The lips were all turned off, so I walked out on my bare feets. I went over to the spot where Jess had told me to stand a million times these past two days.

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes and standing still on the spot. The lights flicked on and mostly girls screamed seeing me there. My hair was messed up, I hadn't shaved cause Jess said she liked my 'beard'. I had my whole torso on show, my tattoo's visable for everyone.

When the song started, my heart was beating so fast in my chest, it nearly hurt.

Jess came in front of me, placing her hand ever so delicately on my neck, giving me the slightest encouraging smile, then going back to the dance.

"I hate to turn up...." I joined her after that. Some times Alison and Ever would join us and dance around us.

I actually didn't mess up all the lifts and stuff and I think we, or hope, we did well.

She walked away and the lights dimmed. Everyone cheered as I actually got myself to cry, yeah, I know, right! I've become good at this all!!

People gasped and looked so shocked as the warm and fresh tears rolled down my cheeks and I just looked straight past the crowd, then it all went black and I quickly flew backstage, a grin breaking out on my face.

"Zee, you did amazing!" Jess squealed and ran, jumping in my arms. Her arms and legs wrapped around me as she hugged me. "And you nailed those tears, I'm so proud of you baby." She pulled back to look at me. My heart swelled at the look in her eyes and the wide smile.

She drove her fingers through my hair, making a goofy smile kiss my lips. I looked up at her and she was smiling with this adoring expression on her face. Is it because of me?

She bit her lip softly, making me want to growl because is made her look so much sexier.

I pulled her head down to me again and kissed her deeply, walking us around a corner so we were more alone. As my tongue eased its way into her mouth finding hers, I couldn't help the moan from slipping my mouth.

We made out for a while and when we pulled away, I softly bit into her bottom lip, pulling it in the progress. She whimpered slightly, but it mixed in with a moan. I smirked and looked at her, my breathing was still very quick.

"They finished, they finished, omg, they're done!" We heard Al squeal. I looked at Jess to get answer to what was going on, but she shrugged, so I reluctantly put her down. We had interlocked hands as we walked back to our friends. 

There stood Meg and Lou as well. Looks like they were done.

Meg gave us all a very small and nervous smile, keeping close to Louis, always touching him some how. Lou didn't seem to mind at all, seeing as he held her close, always a bit behind him, but right against his back

We watched as we all talked but she kept quiet, so Louis turned to her with a wide smile. Me and Jess spied on them. Everyone went somewhere, but we looked at them around the corner and ended up grinning madly and both of us being giddy like school girl.

Louis had stroked her hair, caressed her cheek and then kissed her smack on the lips.