Chapter 13

*4 days later*

Alison's P.O.V

It's day 6 here now! We're good friends with the boys. Some more then others. *caugh Jessica caugh*

Anyways, today we're starting a competition. I knwo that because of mom. It's a art, music and show competition. The cabin has to do a art show, perfome music and do somethin athletic, like dance, cheer, gymnastics, what ever. 

The time is now 8pm and we're on our way to the auditorium right now. I'm kinda nrevous, because I'm not good with the whole stage thing. 

"Come on Al. We have to go inside." Jessica pulled my arm and we found our seats.

"Okay, now that everyone are here, we can start." My mom was on the stage. "We're going to start a art, music and show competition. Each cabin has to come up with an artistic performance, a music performence and an athletic performence, for example dance, cheer or act. Anyways, you've got until Friday, so that's 2 days. There is going to be an audience. The art performence can also be just a painting that you've made and is ready to be shown." People were talking alot around us. 

"Is there a prize for the winning cabin?" Someone shouted.

"Yes there is a prize. The winning team or cabin, gets a day away from here. They get to shop til they drop, go to the fair or both. The winning team can also choose if they want to go alone or take one person each." Everyone cheered and gave her an apleuse. "You are dismissed!" 

Everyone ran outside and I herd someone scream. I walked over to were the sound came from and saw that Dacy girl that I have to wake up every morning. She was talking to someone. I walked a little closer and saw that it was a boy. That boy looked VERY fermilliar. Suddenly she kissed him and that's when I noticed who it was. I ran away before anyone could see me and found the girl talking to my mom.

"Hi there darling." My mom gave me a hug. 

"Hey Al. We were asking if we could do the art and music performance in one, cause Jessica over her knows sand art and Ever have written a song that goes perfect with the story of the art." Megan looked very excited and I looked over to Jessica.

"What's sand art?"

"Oh, you have like this glass bord and use only sand and your hands to tell a story. It's very fun!"

"That's impressive. And what's the son about?" I looked over at Ever.

"It's called Love Story. So it's basicly about a love story, and the performance is about love, so it's perfect and then we just need that athletic act, but I've got an idea!" Ever bounced up and down.

We used the whole day to practice. We decided on a dance performance. It was very good if I may say so myself.

"I think it's good and your mom said that there are people in the audience from 16-25, so I think we stand a chance!" Jessica shaked her ass to where the audience is supposed to be and we laughed. 

"Are you going to do that?" Someone shouted from the back of the room. The stage light was on, so we didn't see who it was, but it was a male.

"Uh... Who's asking?" Jessica scratched her neck and came over to us again. Soon we could see the person. It was Caleb!

"Caleb! What are you doing here?" I walked over to him and sat down on the edge of the stage.

"I was going to check if there were people here, but I found someone shake her bouty instead." He smirked and I laughed. "But are you going to do that?" 

"Nah, not exactly that, we're going to dance. What about you?" 

"Gymnastics I think. We all did that when we were like 16, so why not. Our art is shit though." He chuckled and shook his head.