Chapter 36 :)

*Monday, day 39*

-Zayn's P.O.V- 

My stomach was warm when I woke up. The warmth spread all over my body and pretty soon, I opened my eyes. 

I blinked a couple of times to check if I was seeing right, bu I was. Just to be a 100% sure, I movd my hand to her face. I noticed the bandage on my arms as well. 

Letting my fingers touch her face, elecrisity shot up my arm and my stomach exploded in butterflies right away. I let myself stokre her cheek and look at every little quirk and spot on her face. I then took some of her hair in my right hand and filt he perfectly knotless hair.

She always had nice hair even after she woke up. Never any knots, cause she doesn't move much in her sleep.

I smiled a bit when I looked down and saw out tangled legs. Hesitantly, I leaned forward and kissed her forhead. She mumbled something and snuggled closer to me. Our chests touched now. I licked my dry lips a bit and then kissed her forhead again.

"Zayn?" I shivered when my name left her lips. I gulped and slowly moved away to look at her face. She had open eyes now and was looking at me.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered, scared she'd leave me for kissing her forhead. I don't want her to leave me. 

"Hey... Shh.." She said and stroked my cheeks. I didn't notice I was crying. "Don't cry."

"I'm-m s-sorry." I apologised again, but she shook her head.

"Don't be. It's okay. Why are you apologizing?" I bit my trembling lip and blinked away the tears.

"I shouldn't have kissed you, you don't want that." I said, for some reason her expression softened.

"No, that was sweet of you." She said and then kissed my forhead. "See, there's nothing worng with you kissing my forhead." She said, looking me in the eyes. She then kissed both of my cheeks as well. "Or my cheeks. I like it, okay? Just like you like me kissing your face." 

Her smile made me smile, which widened her smile.

"Are you hungry?" She asked, moving some of my hair away. I nodded. Jessica sat up and then climbed out of bed. She was wearing red sweats and a black tank top that showed some of her red bra. "Come on." She held her hands out to me.

I took them and she pulled me out of bed, then hugged me when I was standing. I looked down at her for a bit, then put my arms around her body. My chin rested on top of hers, cause she's not very tall. 

"I forgive you, Zayn." My eyes widened and I looked down just as she looked up. 

"You do?" She smiled and raised her hands, just to put them in my messy bed hair.

"I do. I can see you've really felt bad about it. You've been tearing yourself down about it." She said, then got on the tiptoes, cause she became a bit taller. "I'm just glad you're with me again." 

I'm with her. I'm with her. 

I slowly smiled as the words really stuck in my head and that made her giggle. Her giggles. What they do to me is... It shouldn't be possible to become so happy just be a sound.

My knees nearly gave in when I felt her soft lips against mine. I didn't even have time to do anything before she was looking at me again, her cheeks rosey. 

"Hey, wait. I wasn't ready." I said and she burst out laughing. Jessica buried his face in my chest. 

"Okay, are you ready now?" She asked, still laughing a bit as she looked back up at me. I wet my lips a bit, then nodded. She shook her head shortly, before she rather then getting on her toes, pulled my head down to her. 

This time I actually was ready so I responded to her kiss. Jessica wouldn't stop smiling, which caused me to smile as well.

We didn't go anywhere with the kiss, it was just short and gentle. When we pulled away though she kissed my cheek a couple of time and then peppered my face with kisses, making me chuckle.

"Now we have to eat. I heard you haven't been eating." She gave me a scolding look at the end, which made me embarrassed, so I looked down. "But we're gonna change that." She took my hand and walked with me out the door, not bothering to change clothes or anything.

It was sunny outside and people nearly fell on their faces when they saw us walking hand in hand. 

We walked into the cafeteria and people were buzzing and talking. I stumbled back when suddenly a lot of arms wrapped around me.

"I missed you!" Maddie said and hugged me tight. 

"Me too, you know, Jessica was all pouty face without you." Ever said and smiled brightly up at me.

"Damn you. You scared us shitless last night. Next time, just come crying on our doorstep, not just give up." Alison said and kissed my cheek, wrapping her arms around me again.

"Yup, they said it all. We forgive you, Zayn. FYI, Perrie is a bitch, she's not good enough for you, though you kind of did the wrong thing, but still." Megan shurgged and gave me cheek a kiss as well. I then had four girls hugging me tight from every side.

"We love you." That made my shock subside and I smiled now, my cheeks also heating up intensely.

"Yeah, I love you girls too." They grinned up at me and then they scrambled away and went to sit or get food.

Jessica smiled and gave me a hug as well. I hugged her without hesitations now and sighed happily. 

Holy fuck, I missed her so much.

"Hey, can you move from the door, or w-oh... Sorry." I turned around and saw Leo there. I pulled Jessica closer right away, but he only smiled at me. "Hey man, good to see you again. You haven't been around much." He patted my shoulder, then walked inside. "Hey, sissy!"

"Yeah?" Jessica looked at him.

"I'm proud of you." He gave her a smile, then went to get food.

"Huh?" I looked down at her. 

"Oh.. Leo has been talling me how boys are idiots and usually they never actually deserve a girl, but in the end, they know how to make us happy. He has been trying to push me inside your cabin lately, to talk to you." Wow, that give me a whole new view of Leo. I like him now.

"Oh..."

"Yeah, let eat." She took my hand and pulled us away from the entrance. We went and she placed a tray in my hands and then just put random stuff on it and two Starbucks. She remembered my order.

She then led me back to somewhere and soon I found myself sitting with a lot of girls and Ed.

"Zayn." I looked at the only boy by the table. "You look like shit." That made me look down in embarrassment. I know I look like shit.

For some reason I felt my bottom lip tremble and soon I had fresh hot tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Ed!" Jessica said and threw an apple at him. 

"Er..." Ed said unsurely. 

"Hey, Zayn... He was messing with you." Ever said and rubbed my forarm. I shook my head and didn't look up.

"Ugh.. Edward Christopher Sheeran! You know he's fragile." Jessica scolded and then I felt my chin being moved to the left. Ever was there and she whiped away my tears. She gave me a smile.

"You don't look like shit, Zayn. Ed is just being an idiot. Come here." She said softly and then hugged me. Jessica rubbed my back behind me. I stopped crying, even if I don't know why I started. It just hurt that he said that.

"I'm sorry, mate. I didn't know you'd take it seriously." Ed said. I nodded, but didn't look up. Jessica leaned up and kissed my cheek, then took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Eat." Was the only thing she said. I nodded and slowly began eating what she had gotten me. My stomach was more then happy to get some food and I was more then happy to have Jessica taking care of my pathetic self. 

When I looked up, everyone seemed to be back to normal, exept the four lads who sat quietly in the corner of the room, barely eating anything...