Chapter 49 :)

AN!

Please come up with names for you all! I will give you a shoutout and I'll read a story of your choice and comment and follow you, anything. I just really want a name for my readers :) 

Like, nearly 61.500, which is beyond everything I have ever believed in...

Love you all!!! <3

-Dagny xoxo

------------------------------------------------------------------

-Louis's P.O.V- 

I carried Megan bridal style back out of the woods very early the next morning. We had somehow managed to keep warm huddled together, but not a single word was spoken. 

I don't wanna pressure her into talking to me, she has every right to keep quiet for a bit. She'll talk when she's ready.

I opened the door of the girls' cabin and stopped in the door.

"Don't they look cute?" I asked mostly to myself, not expecting and answer from Meg. Her head lifted from my shoulder though and she looked around at all the couples hugging each other. She nodded without a sound, then put her head back on my shoulder. "Do you wanna go to my cabin instead?"

She nodded again. I walked over to Liam and lightly kicked his shoe, making his eyes slowly open. He noticed me holding Meg and his eyes widened.

"Me-"

"Shh..." I cut him off when she tightened her grip on me, her face pressing to my neck. "Uhm... Meg needs some time alone, so we'll be in our cabin. You can come over at around 6. Bring dinner." I said quietly, as not to wake everyone else.

He nodded and laid back down with Ever. I left the cabin without any further sounds and went to cabin 87. I locked the door and everything, then slowly went over to Ed's bed and laid her down, but her arms didn't leave me and her eyes begged me to stay, so I did.

I managed to kick my shoes off, then laid down in front of her. We both laid on our sides, facing each other.

"I'm gonna be here until you don't want me anymore and even then I'm gonna beg you to let me stay. I'm all yours. Body and soul. I promise to not betray you again. I'll be here all the time to comfort you and I'll welcome your words with open arms, cause I want you to feel like you can trust me with anything. I won't pressure you to do anything. We can lay like this for a week if that's what you want. I'll get someone to give us food so we won't have to move unless we're going to the loo."

YAY! Mentally patting myself on the back from the tiny spark that appeared in her eyes at my words.

"I won't touch you if you're scared of that. I'll wait until you reach out for me and I won't force you to do anything, say anything, nothing. I promise. No, I swear on everything I've ever believed in: I'm gonna do my very best to give you what you deserve, Meg." I gave her a soft and warm smile, making me get a tiny smile back. It wasn't really a smile, but it was a gesture that said thank you. 

 We laid in silence for a while and her blinking became slower and slower. She was so tired, but didn't wanna sleep.

"Go to sleep, love. You're exhausted." I said softly. She sighed and closed her eyes. My cheeks heated  bit up after she took my right hand and took it in her hands and cuddled with it to fall asleep. I used my index of the hand she held to gently stroke her cheek.

I didn't move from my spot as she slept. I just laid beside her to be sure that she was okay and that she was there. 

I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't even realice she moved and by that I mean, now she had crawled on top of me. Her head was in the crook of my neck. I smiled and slowly stroked her back. I know she liked when I let my digits trail up and down her spine lightly. 

As time passed and I just couldn't sleep even though I didn't sleep at all last night, I managed to spit up. Megan's arms hung limply by my sides and her legs too, her head still in my neck. I kept stroking her back and pulled Ed's duvet up over my legs and tried to wrap it around her the best I could.

There was a knock on the door and I think Megan subconsiously gripped me tightly. 

I heard the lock click and then sloooowly the door opened. Liam's head poked in and he looked around until his eyes landed on me.

"Are they there?"

"Liam, open up." 

"Is Meg okay?"

"Do we have to kick Lou's arse?"

All the girls tried to whisper but I heard them clearly.

"Oh he's here." Liam gave me a small smile, then slowly opened the door more, revealing everyone there with a doggybag.

They almost looked scared of entering the room, but when I smiled slightly they all seemed to relax and slowly walked in. Harry placed the box of food beside me and two cups of what looked like Coke, then they all sat down on the floor so they could see us.

"Is she okay?" Ed asked me.

"Barely, though she'll probably be very quiet and jumpy for a while." I said and they all looked concerned now.

"Where was she?" Ever asked.

"In the woods. I got Ciara to lead me to her, though the damned girl walked extremely slowly." I said annoyed. Megan stirred and that made everyone go quiet and look at her.

I kept rubbing her back and I know she was up, cause her fingers lightly massgaed the back of my neck.

"Are you hungry, Meg?" She shook her head at my question and didn't move. I think she knows there are other people here, she just doesn't wanna look at them. "Do you want them to leave?" 

She didn't do anything for a while, but shook her head 'no'.

"Okay, but at least drink something, here." I took one of the cups and moved it so it was in front of her face. She moved her arms around my neck earlier and took the cup now. Her head was on my left shoulder, the one that was away from everyone else.

I looked down at everyone else and they looked like they wanted to say something, but didn't. 

"Is it okay if they talk?" I whispered in Meg's ear. She shivered, but shakily nodded. "Okay, so... What happened between all of you?" I asked them and that's when everyone but Zayn and Jessica blushed.

Yeah, I just had to get the attention of Megan mainly and I remembered how I saw them all this morning.

They were also in pais now. Jessica was seated with Zayn between her legs, stroking through his hair.

Ever was wrapped up in Liam's arms securely. He'd kiss her temple once in a while.

Maddison was leaning into Niall, her legs were swung over one of his and were therefor between his and she was fiddling with his right hand seeing as his left was around her.

Alison was sat with Harry hugging her from behind, his head resting on her shoulder comfortably. Her hands were also over his and their fingers were intertwined on her stomach. 

"Uhm.... We kissed and made up?" Alison said unsurely, she also sent me a wink. So she did kiss him back like I asked her to?

"Well technically, you slapped him when he kissed you, then you kissed him. Which is why he has a red cheek." Maddie said and I chuckled. I know Megan was drinking through her straw, so I just stroked her back and let her stay quiet.

"How nice of you, Al." I said and she shrugged innocently. "Now what about you two?" I asked Niall and Maddison.

"Niall is the only who knows how to calm me down when I'm on the werge of freaking out, cause he's only one who has actually taken his time to figure it out and I realiced that last night." Maddie said with a slight blush. Niall's cheeks were flaming red though.

"I got a horrible mix of an asthma attack and panick attack, so I kind of passed out, when I woke up Liam was there and he held me cause you're always very shaken up after those, so yeah..." Ever said with Liam holding her even closer.

"So everything can only go uphill now?" I asked and Meg squeezed me slightly.

"I hope so." I heard Megan's faint whisper. I tightened my grip on her and rested the side of my head on hers.

Me too...