Chapter 28 :)

AN!

Sooo... I just had to start with this. It's not gonna be long, PROMISE!

So I just went on undiscovered stories and found this story, like: WHAAAAAT!? Holy shit, I started writing thinking I'd maybe get a few hits and comments and now I wanna cry! 

Thank you all so so much for commenting and reading and voting! It means a lot. I've got about 160 readers and 35 votes on the last chapter, which is AMAZING!

Yeah, some get like 10K readers and 500 comments, 1500 votes, but I didn't expect more than maybe 2 comments, 2 votes and 10 readers, I don't know.

So thank you all! 

I've entered one of my stories in the Watty's. I hope you like that one as well, it's called Ticking Temper. I know I'm not gonna win, but it's never gonna happen if I don't try, so THANK YOU!

-Dagny xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sunday, Day 17*

-Jessica's P.O.V- 

"Hey hey hey!" I said cheerefully and ran over to Leo. He picked me up and hugged me. I wrapped my legs and arms around him and smiled.

No, I'm not interested. Sure, Leo is one hot dude, but I'm not over Zayn...

"Hey, buttercup." He smiled and kissed my forhead. "How's my little sister doing with the douche?" He asked me, smiling slightly with soft blue eyes.

"You know... The usual. I feel like shit, cause he just used me like that. I don't even know if he cares at all." I sighed and he stroked my hair. Leo sat down and pulled me between his legs. I leaned back against his bare chest and sighed.

"Did you hear about Niall and Demi?" He asked and I looked at him confused. "They broke up."

"What..." I sat up more and looked at him. "Why?" He shrugged.

"Jessica?" I looked up and saw the blonde boy there. He looked even smaller than usual. I rolled my eyes and looked back to Leo. My heart clenched when I heard a sob from behind me. "I'm sorry. M-ma-addi won't t-talk to me. I-I told D-demi and I don't.... I'I don't." Niall stuttered around, sobbing in between words. "I-I'm so so so-orry."

I looked at Leo, my eyes welling up a bit. Yeah, I liked Zayn, but Niall is so delicate.

Leo looked behind me and then at me, giving me a look.

"I'm... I-I'm g-gonna go." Niall said weakly and then I heard soft thudding of his feet against the grass. "I should just shoot myself."

My eyes widened at the words he muttered to himself. 

"Niall." I said quickly and jumped up. I jogged over to him in my denim shorts and bikini bra. He turned around, looking at me with wide, blood shot eyes. The usual bright carribean blue was a dull grey. 

I didn't say anything, just wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down in a hug. He froze for a bit, then slowly put his shaking arms around my waist. It didn't take long until the whole boy was shaking and my shoulder became wet.

"Hey... Shh..." I whispered and soothingly drove my fingers through his rather dirty hair. "Niall, calm down..." I said, hearing his breathing coming out way too fast. "You're gonna pass out if you don't start breathing properly." I said and rubbed his back with my free hand. Niall tightened his grip on me, holding onto me for dare life.

Slowly his breathing slowed down and became more regular. I ended up just standing there, hugging him lightly.

"You're not forgiven, you know that, right?" I mumbled, getting a nod from him. His face was still buried in the crook of my neck and he held me tight, bent a bit down to be able to stand like this.

"I don't know what to do..." He mumbled, his Irish accent much thicker than usually. It was rich and made him sound a bit tougher than he is. "Maddie hates me and that really hurts. Demi barely talks to me, I wish we could be friends at least. You know, I told her because she deserved to know and I wanted to somewhat make things right, but now I'm just lonely." Niall said and hiccuped a bit.

"You're not alone, you have the other lads." I said, my heart clenching at the thought of him.

"Not really. They're all sucked up in their own problems and guilt. And their girlfriends are here, way too happy seeing them and are very clingy at the moment. Especially Taylor, I don't even like her. She calls me stuff and Danielle always gives me this look, because Liam is so nice to me and she came to me once, telling me to stop steeling her boyfriend, which is just weird. I'm noy gay, obviously." He sighed and didn't make any effort in moving from me. 

"Wow, they look sweeter then they are then." I said, honestly shocked by how he's treated.

"Yeah, Eleanor and.... Yeah, the other two are nicer though." He stopped himself before saying Perrie's name.

"Hm." I said, more thoughts in my head about the situation now.

"Zayn's jealous of Leo. You two seem to be close." My eyes widened and I let out a small laugh.

"Yeah, he reminds me of my older sister. They talk the same way, so he calls me little sister and I call him big brother." Niall looked at me now, smiling slightly, his eyes still dull though.

"I really we can be friends again some time. I never really talked much with you when I come to think of it, which makes me feel bad. But if you're ever up for it, I'd like to be friends with you. I like talking to you." Niall said, making a smile bloom on my face.

"I'd have to ask Maddie. I'd throw a tantrum if she'd befirend Z...ayn right now." I hesitated to say his name and more then likely spat it out like it was venom. Niall flinched at the mention of her name, the guilty look spreading over his face again.

"Yeah, I understand. You know, you're a smart girl, could you give this to her when the time's right. I'm awful at understanding girls and she won't even look at me, you probably know when she'll gonna need it, even if you don't know what the letter sais." He said, handing me a rather crumbled paper. It read Maddie in the front with a cute little heart at the end.

Niall blushed a bit. I took it and folded it once more, plaing it safely in my back pocket.

"I will. You know, you're not a very tough boy, but you're more of a man then all the other boys in that cabin of your together." I said warmly, causing him to smile and a slight twinkle sparked in his eyes. 

"So I'm doing something right?" He asked, scratching his arm a bit.

"Yeah, you're on the right track, just keep walking forward even it's shorter to walk backwards. It's gonna be tough getting forward, but don't take the easy way out and turn around. You'll end up hurting yourself even more, blondie." I ruffled his hair and gave him a small smile. 

"That was deep." He said, impressed written on his forhead.

"You better get used to it if you wanna be my friend. I'll come to you when I get the go from her. You just stay strong and don't give up. I'd forgive you if I was here, only if you show her really. You have to show her you want this and not that she's only some toy or fling." I said and imgained him taking notes in his head.

"I will, I promise I'm gonna make it right with Maddison again. Can you maybe help me?" He asked, gulping, his nervousness coming again.

"I will do my best, blondie." I opened my arms again. Niall smiled a small boyish smile and walked into my arms, hugging me. "You know, you were always my favorite in the band." I whispered and he chuckled.

"Really, not Zayn then?" He asked and looked at me. I shook my head.

"Nope, you're much more delicate and cute. Just the boy I'd want to keep in contact with. I bet you're a great friend." I said and he blushed. 

"I'll see you around?" He asked me hopefully. I nodded, getting a smile from him. I then waved as he walked away. I turned back around to see Leo.

"I'm proud of you. Niall is the good type." He said and took me in his arms, hugging me like a proud big brother.

"Yeah, I think he has good intentions." I said and then sighed, feeling safe in his arms, because he felt like home, like Julia....