Chapter 3

Chapter 3!

Jessica's P.O.V

I promised myself that if I met Ed Sheeran I would befriend him, so that's what  I did!

"So Ed, do you wanna get to know us?" Megan asked him after he tooka seat between me and Maddison.

"Yeah, sure. Ask me something and I'll ask something back?" He smiled.

"Lets start with the basics. Relationship, age and likes?" Ever, always the smart and mature one of us.

"Okay, I have a girlfriend, Mallorie, I'm 22 and I like singing, playing guitar, hanging with friends, truth or Dare, sweets and party! Same to you then and names."

"My name is Jessica Marie Jamison, I'm 19, singel and I like, singing, reading, music, playing  the drums, writing, kick-boxing, running and painting."

"I'm Megan Hudson, 19 and singel. I like pranking, singing, music, running, dancing, talking, flirt and making people laugh."

"I'm Alison Olivia Holms, I'm 17 and singel. I like sports, wrestilng, kick-boxing, singing, playing instruments, breaking rules, gymnastics and music."

"My name is Maddison Williams, I'm 18 and singel. I like to eat, cook, sing, music, play the guiter, write songs, swimming and help people."

"I'm Ever Rose Miller, 17 and singel. I like singing, acting, painting, dancing, gymnastics, get to know people, music, beeing active and doing charity work, like at orphanges, hospital and stuff." 

"Cool. You are all very active, aren't you?" Ed asked.

"Yeah, we are. We actually decided to wake up three times in the week at 7 and run 5 miles together." Maddie said proudly.

"What!? Okay I feel both old and lazy now." Ed shook his head and smiled.

"You're not old. My sister is 25!" I tryed to cheer him up.

"Yeah and don't think you are lazy, we are just freakishly healthy." Ever winked and layed down in the grass.

"You are all really nice, you know that? Those boys over there always make fun of me." Ed gestured to 1D boys and I rolled my eyes.

"You know what! I have an idea." Megan smirked. Oh uh.. 

"Go on girl." Maddie ushed.

"We should prank those boys for making fun of Ed!" 

"Oh.... That would be so cool!" Ed smirked and laughed afterwards.

"Okay, so Ed, when they leave your cabin you give me a sign. Hold them away for maybe 30 minutes and we will do our magic. We start at 8, and they are going to flipp at 8.40! Ed instead of going to their cabin, come to our and we are going to partay!" Megan whispered the plan and smirked. 

"Okay, I think I get it. Ed one last question, before we strat Mission Don't Mess With Ed!" Al whisper shouted.

"Shot!" Ed was smirking and looked amused.

"What are the boys most precious things and what do they hate or fear?" Al smirked. Oh, I get it now!

"Uhm. Zayn is very vain, so his mirror and hair products."

"HAIR PRODUCTS!?" I whisper shouted. "Is he gay or something?"

"No no, he just cares very much about his hair. Anyways. Louis loves carrots and toms. He doesn't like sock for some reason." 

"Okay, I know what to do about him." Megan smirked.

"Harry, loves his curls and walking around naked. He's neat and likes cats. He is also known for dating older women." NAKED AND CATS!?