Chapter 31 :)

*Sunday, day 24*

-Zayn's P.O.V- 

That batraying idiotic fucking bastard!

I swear to God, I'm gonna twist his neck if I see him kiss her!

FUCK!

"Zayn, you look tired." I grunted and didn't look up from my food, only stabbed it harder as my thought became darker and darker.

"Niall, yes!" Jessica cried out, moaning. Niall smirked and kissed her neck, sucking lightly.

"Fuck, Zayn was selfish to keep you to himself." Niall said and Jessica giggled, still breathless from their making out. 

I growled lowly at my horrible thoughts.

Ever since Wednesday I can't get these thoughts out of my head. Niall kissing her, Niall biting her, Niall making her giggle, Niall holding her hand, Niall hugging her, Niall EVERYTHING!

It's driving me insane!

I swear I'm gonna flip soon.

"Zayn!" My head snapped up just as my hand that held my fork jabbed down on the plate and it shattered. The white plate cracked and the fork stood in the wooden table. I slowly let go and it still stood.

Great, I didn't even notice.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" Perrie asked, looking quite scared actually.

"I don't know." I said, my throat sore from all the screaming I do every fucking night. I go out every night and into the woods to punch some trees and scream.

Yeah and I'm the quiet, mysterious one...

Mysterious: Maybe.

Quiet: Not so much. In public: yes, alone: hell no.

"You leave every night and I wake up every time you come back inside, you don't go to bed, you just sit there, doing absolutely nothing. You're throat is always sore. You have dark circles around your eyes. You keep tugging at your hair. I don't remember you eating anything since I came. Something is wrong." Perrie said and her voice raised a bit.

I could even look at her, the guilt is eating me up and I just can't. Not with all these pictures in ym head. 

"God... YES!" Jessica cried, she dug her nails into Niall's back, getting him to grunt.

Niall eased into her slowly and I screamed.

"NOOO! Stop!" I screamed trying to walk forward, but I was stuck. I stried to cover my eyes, but couldn't.

"Oh... Ah..." Jess moaned as Niall pushed in again. He slowly leaned down and kissed her and I cried out for them to stop.

"Please, stop! Stop it!" I begged them, my eyes willing up. 

"Zayn, Perrie left." Liam said carefully. I looked around frantically seeing the lads and the two remaining girls looking at me, all looking quite worried.

"Zayn, you're crying." Louis said, sympathy flushing his face. I raised my shaking hand to my cheeks, feeling hot tears there. "Mate, you've never been this bad before." 

I slowly looked down in shame and glanced at the lone tear on the tip of my index. I tipped my finger slowly and the tear fell on my lap. 

I scratched my arms like I've been doing a lot lately. I have this itch that just won't go away. My arms are always read now and the worst is that I actually scratch myself that hard that it draws blood sometimes.

I looked back up and my eyes immediately looked on Niall's blue ones, sending me right back to those images. Niall and Jessica together, being intimate, with me screaming and begging for them to stop.

-Liam's P.O.V- 

Zayn is bad. Like, really fucking bad.

He's totally breaking down and I've never seen like this before.

He was bad before Wednesday, but after Niall started talking to Jessica, he keeps zoning out and doing these weird things, like stabbing his plate with so much hate and picking at his fingers or, tapping his fingers really fast on the table or just crying out of nowhere.

"Zayn?" I quietly said, but he didn't responde, that fermiliar look back on his face as he just looked at one spoke and that heart twisting look of agony flooded his dull brown eyes. It was like he was screaming in pain, but he didn't say a word.

I sat beside him and noticed how furiously he was scratching his arm. Slowly I pulled up the sleeve and gasped.

"Zayn." I said more urgently, seeing bloody scratch marks on his arms. "Zayn, stop, please." I said, drawing the attention of the other lads. They looked mortified as he didn't snap out of it. 

"Zayn, snap out of it." Louis shook him a bit. Harry also came closer, trying to shake him out of it. Louis took his hand away and he stopped. Zayn slowly blinked and his eyes went blank again. He looked confused as to why were all looking at him.

Suddenly he winced and looked down, looking at his arm quietly. He just pulled the sleeve of his black hoodie down and rubbed over the material a bit.

"Zayn?" I said carefully and he slowly turned to look at me, waiting for me to continue. "Do you do that often?" He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What?"

"Scratch your arms like that." I pointed and he looked down, slowly pulling his sleeves up, revleaing the insides of his arms. They had scratch marks, all rather fresh, red or pink.

"They're itchy." He said like a little boy, really don't understanding why it was like that. I felt my heart drop a bit.

"You have to stop scratching it." Louis said softly, taking his arm that had sobconsiously began scratching on his skin again.

"But..." He looked down, this look crossing his face and he looked at his arms again. "The itch won't go..." He said smally and then just sat there, looking down.

Danielle and Eleanor looked at him like he was uterly crazy, which he might look like to them.

Harry stood up and slowly pulled Zayn with him, wrapping his arms around the fragile boy and walking him out of the cafeteria. 

"Okay, he's crazy. You have to call someone. He's hurting himself without knowing it and he's gonna end up hurting us as well." Danielle said, shaking her head disapprovingly. I frowned and slowly looked at the broken plate.

"He's just going through something tough." I defended my best mate. Danielle looked at me in disbelief.

"So you'd actually risk him being around, even if he might hurt me?" She asked and I mentally sighed. It's all 'me' with her. 'I' or 'me'. I want this, I want that. I'm hungry, I'm thirsty. Me, me, me, I, I,I.

"Yes, Danielle. I'd keep Zayn around even if he might hurt you. He wouldn't do that, so I really don't care, besides. Zayn is one of my best friends and I'm ditching him because you think he's crazy, cause honestly, he's not even touching you. He's totally quiet around us. He's no threat. So you can go and don't come back if you're gonna talk shit about him and say he's crazy." I said and she let out a sound. She gaped at me, then huffed and stood up. She took her water bottle, which was the only thing she had for breakfast and walked out, her nose in the air.

I sighed and drove a hand over my hair.

"Girls are too complicated." I sighed and heard the other two boys both give out sounds of agreement. Eleanor had walked with Perrie to see if she was really leaving.

I rested my head back down on the table and cringed when I saw the droplets of blood on the table by Zayn's seat.

He's definately taking this the worts. I don't even think he's handling it at all....