Insignia Chapter 12

Vote and comment please!

RECAP:

Sliding his hands down my sides and resting them on my hips he picked me up slightly and placed me back down with my back against the wall so I wouldn't get away... not that I could anyway! "That wasn't very nice Kali; I think you owe me now". What? How did I owe him something! He's the one that had me trapped in his room! I just wanted to get back to my room, away from him and his nakedness! Plus, what on earth did I owe him! "See I wasn't actually going to get you in the tub, I was going to let you go, I might have even helped you get back to your room! But nope, you had to go and run-ehem hop away so now, now I'm keeping you for awhile. Just think of it as you're mine until I say". God no! He couldn't be serious! But I could tell he was, his face was dead serious and I knew that I couldn't get out of this one, not with injuries!

Wait, maybe I can! "What about my ankle? I think it's fractured, and I think my hand is... I'm not sure..." I held my hand up to inspect it for the first time, that's when I saw them, there were faint silver swirls going up the back of my hand and across my palm, then the designs laced through and along my fingers making a very weird looking silver tattoo. I knew Jace saw it, I saw the way his eyes widened, and I knew that he probably knew something about it. "Jace, what are these... are they normal?"

"Kali... you can't get those marks easily... you have to earn them..."

Chapter 12.

"What do you mean I have to earn them?" I never had to earn the first mark... why was my life getting so complicated! ERG! This is NOT what I signed up for, in fact I didn't sign up for any of this! Knowing my luck, I have probably just hit my head, gone into a coma and am now imagining all of this! Yeah, that's it all I have to do its find some way to get out of the coma!

Jace quickly decided that he could just interrupt my coma induced thoughts, "Kali I told you to move, as in put one foot in front of the other, we need to see the head mistress now!" he looked almost annoyed, maybe he was jealous of my marks!

I looked down at Jace's wet clothes, "Are you going to go there in wet clothes?"

Looking down Jace groaned "well, I don't have time to change so lets go!" wow Jace really was bugged about something! I feel kinda bad; it might be because I led him on then pushed him into the bathtub.... But can you blame me? I just wanted to get back to my room!

We had reached the bottom steps and were walking down a long hallway when Jace grabbed my upper arm and pulled me along faster and it just seemed to piss me off, "DON'T TOUCH ME!" WOAH where did that come from, did I actually just do that... I know that I was pissed off Jace, and was mad about the dream I had... for all I know he could really be that kinda guy. Jace could be that nice guy that no one suspects for anything but then could turn out to be the evil on that betrays everyone!

Letting go of my arm Jace looked taken aback and confused, so I just pushed past him. Jace of course caught up quickly though. Where were we? This school or what ever it is must be huge! Like honestly! I have to see it from the outside one day! Finally we came to what looked somewhat like an office, the carpet was a deep red color, there were two mahogany bookshelves in the small room that matched the mahogany desk, near the back of the room there were three tall windows with rich orange and red colored drapes, the thing that stood out the most in the room was a distinct smell... no... feeling that there was power in the room; and all that power was coming from the woman sitting at the mahogany desk.

"I assume you have a good reason to be here am I right Mr. Jason Ramirez?" the woman slightly tilted her head down as she peered at Jace over what I assumed were her reading glasses "and I'm sure you also have a good explanation as to why your clothes are soaking yet you have no class that involves water this morning and she is only wearing a mans tee-shirt".