Insignia Chapter 11

Vote and comment please!

RECAP:

(In my own words not directly from story)

Kali gets her ankle snapped, then she is stabbed in the heart, by none other then jace :( when she reaches up to him with her hand, it burns then she dies.

Laura wakes up and gets ready for classes, thinks she looks pretty hot and sexy w/e blah blah bla :P then leaves to get to her early class (4:30)

Chapter 11.

Kali's POV

As I gained consciousness-wait aren't I dead? My entire body hurt, it did feel like I was dead... maybe I went to hell, who knows! The things that hurt the most were my heart and my hand. I-I had been stabbed in the heart...no wonder it hurt! But my hand... what happened to my hand? I struggled to remember then if finally came to me I had touched Jace's cheek... Jace...h-he had been th-the one that had s-sta-stabbed me... the pain in my heart seemed to be subsiding and I realized I was lying on something warm. I felt a hand on the small of my back as if holding me close, "Oh HELL NO!" I leapt off of Jace and rolled off what I assumed was his bed then I of course landed smack on my butt on his cold floor. Jace was of course laughing but that didn't last for long because he was still half asleep.

"I didn't know that they gave me a new alarm clock... Kali... what are you actually doing in my bed on top of me... in nothing but your bra and underwear...?" he had a truly quizzical expression on his face... until that last little bit. WAIT! What? Bra and underwear!? Oh shit! They weren't granny panties either... at least they were cute! And matched for once... Kali STOP! I mentally yelled at myself, I snatched Jace's blanket from him and rapped it around myself as he complained "Come on Kali! Its cold and I wanna go back to sleep! You can join if you want" looking up I saw him wink and then I was completely distracted, my eyes went wide as I took in his nice abs and toned chest.

Covering my looks at him up, I turned my head away exclaiming "I so did NOT need to see that!" he was just sitting there in his boxers! Looking back... at his FACE only! I continued, "Why do all freaking guys like to sleep in their boxers?! Like seriously!" seeing that Jace was about to answer I quickly added "It was a rhetorical question idiot!" getting up off of my now sore but I stood up but my ankle quickly buckled under me. I once again had a flash back, Jace snapping my left ankle as if it was a toothpick... I fell hard to his floor this time smacking my head against the wood. Luckily the blanket gave a little padding to my butt or I think I would have broken my tail bone. Of course my prince charming *note sarcasm* came to rescue me boxers and all. His arms rapped around me one hand under my head, he held me there for a few minutes as if he thought he would never hold me again... Then, repositioning his arms on my almost naked body he lifted me, I felt myself being lowered onto his bed carefully.

"Kali...Kali are you alright? What happened? Why do you have all these bruises?" I heard Jace talking but I couldn't quite understand him. Lying there I waited until I could hear things and could feel my body was alright other than my throbbing hand and ankle. "Kali! WAKE UP!" jeez shouting wasn't going to help anything thanks Jace now I have a head ach as well as a pain in the ass guy sitting next to me!

"OH shove it up your ass and get your hands off me!" I waited a moment for him to move his hands off of where he had placed them, on my head and one around my small waist. Finally opening my eyes and looking up to Jace I added "Jeez you just can't take your hands off me can you? Also, weren't you supposed to be prince charming and catch me when I fell?"

"Hey that's no fair!" he said ask he took his hands back to himself brushing my cheek lightly with one. "That would be a full time job! I don't have time for that!" the stupid ass was smirking! Oh nuh uh he wasn't going to get away with that! Stupid, stupid little boy!