Just call me Mama Bear

Since it's been a while since I finished the first story, here's another chappie. Hope you like :DD

I sat in my room, reading a book on my bed. Jeremy was in bed in his bedroom and Fred hadn't returned. I was to a very interesting part in my book when I heard Jeremy screaming. His crying got louder and louder. I sighed and placed my book on my bedside table. He was probably hungry. I made my way to the kitchen, grabbed his bottle and mixed in the ingredients. When that was done, I shook the bottle but I noticed some noise from his room, Jeremy had stopped crying...something he never did unless the milk bottle was firmly grasped in his little hands.

"Kat? Is that you?"...no answer. My eyes widened and I turned, bolting out of the room, dropping the milk bottle and all its contents on the floor. I ran to Jeremy's room and skidded to a stop before rushing inside. I rushed over to her crib and froze at what I saw. It was empty.

"Jeremy? Jeremy?!JEREMY!!!" I started freaking out as I searching around the room. I froze as I saw the window open and the curtains blowing from the breeze outside.

"No." I breathed out, putting my hands to my head and falling to my knees. I knew that I'd gain nothing from it though. I got up and tried to call Fred but no answer, then George and Kat...even the Weasleys didn't answer.

I sat in the living room with my wand in my hand and a map of the city laid out in front of me. I tried some spells I learnt over the years to help me locate her but nothing. Not getting anything, I let out a frustrated cry and chucked my wand across the room. I buried my face in my hands and let out a sob. I had to focus! Calling someone wouldn't help, so I got up and tried again and again but nothing...I must have been doing the spell wrong since it kept forming a circle around the house on the map. No, I was positive I was doing the spell right. I checked the entire house, even though my mind told me I was just wasting my time. The bedrooms, the attic was empty...the basement.

As I walked down the stairs, and saw a deatheater getting his wand out as he smirked in my direction.

"Despite you being a deatheater, I feel sorry for you." I said, getting my wand out as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Ha, and why is that? What's the worst you can do?" He asked.

"Okay, you know how a mother bear is with it's cub when it's in danger?" I asked. He just kept smiling sadistically. "Just call me Mama Bear." I said, using a spell to slam him against the wall.

"Where's my kid?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I don't know what you're talking about, lady." He spat at me.

"Don't play with me. Where is he?!" I said sternly. 

"You know how much trouble your little boy toy and his friends caused us?" 

"Petrificus Totalus!" I yelled. The deatheater fell to the floor motionless. I walked over to him and kicked his wand out of his hands. 

"Tell me where my son is, or I will make you and I assure you...the second option is far worse for you than the first. He just kept smiling which I found odd, he was motionless, had no wand, was being threatened and yet, he found the situation amusing.

"Legilimens!" I said, looking into his memories. Suddenly, the deatheater started screaming in pain. I saw sweat start to roll down his forehead and he looked a little paler. Suddenly, I let go of the deatheater and stumbled backwards. He slumped over and had either passed out. 

"Warehouse downtown." I said to myself as I shakily walked upstairs and apparated.

I moved soundlessly as I kept my ears and eyes open for any movement or signal of life. I heard a baby crying and I froze.