No PDA!

"Thanks for taking the fall Gwen." Fred, George, and Lee said in unison as we entered the common room. No one was back yet. They must have used a spell to clean up the slime. 

"You guys owe me." I said still smiling. 

"How's this...." Fred leaned in and gave me a long kiss that made my head spin. 

"You're paid up." I said still with a dazed look on my face. He laughed and pulled me in his lap. 

"Get a room!" Lee said. 

"We're in one." Fred grinned. George threw a pillow at him then we all started laughing for no reason. 

"I think I'll go on to bed guys. Thanks for the best night of my life." I whispered in Fred's ear and gave him the last kiss of the night. He smiled and I went to bed not knowing the next day would be one of the worst. 

_______________________________________________________________ 

"Let's go." Fred sighed taking my hand as we, along with George and Lee, entered Umbridge's office. 

"No PDA." Umbridge shrieked as we entered.Me and Fred didn’t obey. 

"NOW!" She then muttered a curse that sent us flying apart, me into a bookcase and Fred into a table. George helped me up and Lee helped up Fred. 

"Sit. Lines." She said, we waited for her to give us are quote that was about to be permanently carved on our hands but she never spoke. I picked up the quill she left for me and began to write very clearly, 

"I- -H-A-T-E- -U-M-B-R-I-D-G-E". I clenched my teeth at the pain, but kept a smile. The boys were writing "We will not pull pranks on anyone at Hogwarts." Fred let out a silent laugh and George winked at me, but Lee laughed out loud. 

"What may I ask is so funny, Mr. Jordan?" She asked tapping her foot. 

"Nothing." Lee said. She immediately looked at me and then at my hand. 

"What the bloody hell is this?" She asked and I let out a laugh for the way she said "bloody hell" was hilarious. 

"You said to do lines professor." I reasoned. She slapped me across the face. I winced and looked at her with wide eyes. 

"You know that was inappropriate." She squealed. 

"Sorry." I muttered and rubbed my cheek. She briskly walked back to her desk watching me closely. I looked at the guys in my peripheral vision. George and Lee had shocked faces, but Fred looked like he was about to beat the life out of her. I then thought of something better to write, 

"I- -L-O-V-E- -F-R-E-D- -W-E-A-S-L-E-Y". I was positive the pain wasn't as intense as it usually is. My smile was proud so Umbridge came over and looked at me with her evil eyes, 

"Do you think you're funny Miss Marshall?" I nodded which sent the guys laughing. 

"Mr. Weasleys!! Mr. Jordan! Your smart friend has just given you the rest of the night off in detention! Return tomorrow." She pointed at the door. The boys left slowly, and Fred gave me a kiss on his way out which made Umbridge slap him as well. He didn't care. After the guys left Umbridge said, 

"I don't appreciate being mocked in front of other students. Now, are you going to write me lines or do you want a different punishment?" She asked trying to be intimidating. She failed. 

"I have the right to decide what gets engraved on my hand, Dolores!" I shrieked. Her nostrils flared and she pulled her wand out. 

"Crucio!!" She screamed. I was immediately sent to the floor screaming. Thousands of flaming knives were being thrusted into my skin. 

"Silencio!" She whispered, and then my screams vanished. The curse was suddenly released and I got up shaking. 

"Now, you may leave Miss Marshall. And if you tell anyone this, I can do more than that." Her shrill voice said. My eyes were big, and I was shaking uncontrollably. I think I heard her but wasn't sure. She gave me my voice back and I left weakly to Gryffindor Common Room. I took a deep breath before entering. The boys were waiting for me as usual. 

"Well?" Fred asked intently. 

"Just lines." I shrugged. 

"Your hand isn't bleeding." He studied me. 

"It healed." I said heading up to the girl's dorm. 

"What did she really do?" He asked following me. 

"Nothing!! Just get off my case!" I shrieked and ran up to my bed. 

Fred's Pov 

As soon as she entered I knew something was wrong. Her eyes were to red. 

"Well?" Asked Fred. 

"Just lines." She shrugged. I figured out that she never meets your eyes when she's lying. I studied her perfect figure when I noticed her hand was fine. 

"Your hand isn't bleeding." She didn't look at me when she said, 

"It healed." I leaped up concerned, 

"What did she really do to you?" She shrieked as she ran up to her room, 

"Nothing!! Just get off my case!" I stood there baffled. Was this our first fight?