Get It? Chill?

"I don't need to doll myself up for him!" I said walking away from Hermione and Ginny who were trying to make me go into a dress shop at Hogsmeade. 

"Come on! This is a dance! You’re supposed to make yourself ravishing." Hermione said in her know it all way. 

"I hate dresses! Besides, Fred could care less what I look like." I compromised. 

"I'm just wearing a nice shirt and some jeans! That's it!" I said making my way to The Three Broomsticks where I was supposed to meet Fred, Lee, and George to plan are big prank for the holiday. 

"You're complicated." Ginny shook her head. She wasn't this excited about the dance either, but after Harry asked her, she became very into the whole thing. 

"Thanks." I said smugly and ran off to meet the guys. 

"Hello love." Fred said sweeping me into a magical kiss. 

"Can you not do that! It's very weird seeing my twin brother and my best friend making-out!" George said coming back with four Butterbeers. Me and Fred didn't stop. Lee laughed and then Fred pulled away. He saw the disappointment on my face and then said, 

"Before George gets to jealous of us." Fred rolled his eyes. 

"I got better things to do then suck face with girls." He snorted. 

"Going to the dance alone this year, huh." I said. George rolled his eyes and I knew that meant I was right. 

"What about you Lee?" I asked. 

"I'm going with Callie." Lee said sheepishly. 

"I can't believe she can put up with you." I chuckled. 

"You guys do." He added. 

"True." I said. 

"Anyway. What should we do this year?" George asked annoyed. 

"We could set out the Fever Fudge as some treats." Lee suggested. 

"Good, but Umbridge is already in on the treats that make you ill plan. Besides, we need to do something BIG." Fred reminded us. 

"How about the coughing stuff?" George said. 

"We can spike the drinks." 

"You guys aren't thinking big enough!" Fred exclaimed. 

"I got it! Remember that gross green stuff me and Lee made in Snape's class by accident! Why don't we fill some balloons with that and drop it on everyone during the dance?" I said. We were supposed to be making a potion to cure a sore throat, but me and Lee's turned out wrong. Fred told me to keep the ingredients we used so I did. 

"I like that. We can set it up after lunch!" Fred said excited about my plan. 

"What do we need?" George asked equally excited. 

"Nothing that we can't get at lunch from the Great Hall." Lee said a huge grin on his face. 

"Let's go!" I said finishing off my Butterbeer. What happened to me next I was definitely not expecting. 

I walked out the door of the Three Broomsticks, and then a bucket of ice water was poured on my head. Then while I was still surprised, I heard someone mutter the Diffindo curse on me. An invisible pocket-knife like thing slit my cheek leaving a bright red stain. 

“Ha! What do you get when you pour water on dirt and blood?" I heard the sly, evil voice of Malfoy above me. He leaped down with a smug grin on his face. Pansy Parkinson jumped down beside him. 

"A mudblood!" She spat the answer to Draco's sick joke. 

"Real clever! Think you're so brilliant don't you!" I said beginning to walk to him with clenched fists. Fred grabbed my right arm, George my left. 

"Umbridge 12 o' clock." George muttered. I saw the toad-like woman walk past us not even saying anything about me being soaking wet. I was glad the boys stopped me because if they wouldn't have, I would have pounded that stupid look off his face, making Umbridge expel me. I waited for Umbridge to pass, but Malfoy ran before she was gone. My fist clenched tighter as my knuckles turned white and you could see my tendons on my wrist. 

"We'll get him later. Don't worry." Fred said. I relaxed and began shivering like mad. It was only 19 degrees outside and my jacket was sopping wet. I removed it and draped it across my shoulder. 

"Here. We'll get you back to Hogwarts…” Fred said wrapping his jacket around me and pulled me close. 

"Man, I hate that little git." I said as Fred, George and Lee walked me back to the common room. 

"Just chill." Lee said laughing at his corny joke. "Get it? Chill." I rolled my eyes, 

"Real funny." I looked at Fred expecting him to be laughing as well but he was looking at me smiling. 

"What?" I asked. 

"You're so cute when you're mad." He said pulling me closer if that was even possible. 

"Thanks. I was hoping not to look intimidating." I sarcastically remarked. 

"So cute the way your nostrils flare, and you furrow your brow." He kissed me on the head. I couldn't help grin at him. 

"This is going to take me a long time to get used to."George rolled his eyes. I laughed and kissed Fred.