That's one red haired baby

The next nine months were really hard on me. My back was killing me, my feet were swollen, I was constantly vomiting and I was basically as fat as a hippo. I was happy that this pregnancy was almost over with but scared at the same time. I had obviously never given birth before and from what I heard, it was not fun. I walked out of my bedroom, saying good morning to everyone as I passed the living room and entered the kitchen. I sat down and ate some leftovers when all of a sudden, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I had got used to the constant pains but I had never experienced any pain like this before. I dropped the food and held my stomach as I groaned, the pain was slowly getting worse. I staggered out of the kitchen and made my way into the living room where everyone was currently situated. Fred was sitting on the couch reading the daily prophet. He smiled up at me but noticed my contorted face and ran up to me, helping me stand upright. 

"Gwen, are you okay? Is it time?" 

"Yeah, please just help me upstairs onto the bed and get Kat and Molly." I said while still holding your stomach. 

"No problem." He said returing the kiss, and still shocked that my water had broke. Fred helped me up and after a lot of problems, swearing and grunting, I finally made it to the bed. I gripped the sheets and clenched my teeth, awaiting the pain to come when I heard a crack. 

"Deary are you okay?!" Molly asked as she ran in the room carrying blankets, towels and hot water. 

"Yes, Im fine." I said calmly as she placed a small towelette on my forehead to reduce the sweating. Right after that, I had my first, huge contraction and it hurt like hell. I felt tears slide down my cheeks as I tried to calm down. Fred ran to my side, gripping my hand in his, continuously reminding me to breathe slowly, but by that point, any semblance of control I'd had was long since gone. I had become the pregnant woman in the movies, literally screaming through each contraction. I let out another yelp as I felt another tight tug. 

----A while later--- 

"Just a bit more Gwen. One push should do it." Molly said as she grabbed a towel. Fred rubbed my back soothingly to try and get me to relax. I screamed and pushed one last time. I felt the baby come out and it slid into Molly's awaiting arms. My head fell back against the pillow and I closed my eyes. The room was silent for a minute, then it was filled with a cry. My eyes shot open when I heard my child cry. Molly placed my baby on my chest and handed me a towel. I gently patted the baby dry. I was laughing and crying simultaneously as I held my child for the very first time. There are no words to describe that moment; I was in awe. 

Fred moved close to me and kissed my lips hungrily and even if I was still out of breath and in tears I responded with need. He pecked my lips many times, tears running down his own cheeks as we smiled goofily at each other, we didn't speak as to enjoy the sound of our child crying in the bedroom. 

'We have our baby,' I whispered and Fred nodded and kissed me again. 

"It's a boy." Molly said, on the brink of tears too as she clapped her hands together and looked at Fred and I. Arthur had arrived although I had just noticed his presence now. I was far too occupied to have done it before. He wrapped his arms tightly around Molly, grinning wildly. Kat was helping George to stand upright since he looked as if he was about to faint which made me laugh. Fred brought his face even closer and our foreheads were touching, like our noses did, we smiled again and pecked each other's lips. 

"What should we name him?" Fred whispered. 

"Jeremy? The name and meaning fits perfectly in my opinion." I suggested. 

"It's perfect," He replied "Just like you." I smiled. Fred smiled at me nervously and I gave him our baby carefully, he held Jeremy close, he smiled down at him and that moment, I loved him even more if that was possible. The innocence of his eyes matched our baby's and I smiled happily as I savored the moment. 

"That's one red haired baby." I heard Ron say as the entire room erupted in laughter.