Author's Note

• Dedicated to All of you fantabulous readers out there

And now we have reached the end of yet another book.

I would just like to thank you for sticking with me and supporting this book and really brightening up my days with your enthusiasm and humor. You guys have made writing so enjoyable, and it's been an honor writing for you all. I know I put you through a lot this book, and I'd just like to thank you for sticking with me this past six months as we traveled the Marley and Noah rollercoaster. It means a lot that you would spend all of that time reading some silly old book written by me. But you guys did, and that's something that I have to thank you for.

So, this book is dedicated to all of my readers. Whether you've been a silent reader, someone who just discovered the book, a dedicated fan, or someone who's been here from the very beginning, you all played an important role in getting The Jealousy Game up to the places it has reached. I broke personal records on the charts because of you, and I will never forget you amazing fans. Thank you to those who made banners, voted, commented, fanned, added and talked to me. You were the the people that inspired me to write, and I love each and every one of you more than you could ever know.

Thank you for sharing this incredible journey with me.

xXx