Meant For Each Other

Ima make this quick!

I'm so so so sorry about that long ass wait!

Hope you enjoy!! I love you guys!!

BOOM!!

My eyes flashed open at the loud noise and I quickly raised up and looked towards my alarm clock.

5:55.

"Sorry" a voice muttered.

Dear god.....

I leaned towards my night stand to click my pink lamp on, the light shining my room and there near my window, I found a teary eyed Harry.

"Harry, what in the hell are you doing?"

Why the hell is this boy in my room???!!!!!

"I'm getting my girl back. You don't know what a wreck I am without you. I'm such a wretch, Dylan. I miss you. I love you", He cries.

I heavily breathed out as I stared at him.

He's insane....probably the reason him and I loved each other so much.

Not loved....but love.

No Dylan...don't give in...

But I can't help it...

I smiled slightly, shaking my head. "I can't get over you....no matter how hard I tr-"

"You don't need to try and do anything, Dylan", He says walking closer to me and sitting on my bed. "We both know we're crazy about each other. We both know that we can't be apart, so let's just get rid of all this stupid stress. Please....love me again.....just as much as I love you."

He grabbed my hands, our eyes never leaving each other's.

I placed my hand on his cheek, pulling him closer to me, connecting my lips with his.

God I can't hold a grudge...not towards this boy....

Harry smiled into the kiss, his hands moving to my waist. "Finally. Fuck, I missed you."

I chuckled, craving his lips more than ever.

We're back on.

The torture is over.

Finally.

He softly pushes me to lay down on my back as he swiftly climbs on top of me. "You're mine."

"Forever" I agreed before he gave me a dazzling smile, his lips about to meet mine again.

I missed him so much.

I missed this so much.

His hands grabbed my shorts, pulling them down. He stopped and laughed once he saw my kitty cat pink underwear. "How cute."

I blushed madly, rolling my eyes. "Ironic, huh?"

"Definitely. You've always known how much I loved cats" he winked.

Oh lord...

"And exactly what 'cat' are you referring to?" I smiled.