Night Changes

I sat in English class with Harry, copying down the literature of Shakespeare.

"Bloody hell" Harry groaned next to me, the teacher writing in a rushed pace while Harry was still on the second line of the poem.

I chuckled and continued writing. "How's your head?"

"Eh...a little better. Taking those damn pills every five hours is very annoying" Harry whispered.

"At least it's getting better. Are you still okay at playing football?" I mumbled barely audible, trying not to get Harry and I in trouble for talking.

"Fucking bastard forcing me to take breaks every time I get tackled."

"He's only being a good coach. You know, making sure you relax a bit."

"I don't care. It doesn't even matter anymore"

"Why do you say that?"

"Stupid English teacher hasn't even graded my test yet and I need that grade in so I can play the game Saturday."

"He's a busy teacher, Harry."

"Yea but the idio-"

"Mr. Styles, why do I hear you talking?"

"Because you have ears dumbass" Harry said, causing my eyes to widen as the class laughed.

"You know what? One more comment like that out of your mouth and I'll call your mother" Mr. Gonzalez scolded.

"Go ahead. Tell her I said hi" Harry smiled.

The class laughed again and I tapped my foot against Harry's as a warning for him to stop.

Mr. Gonzalez rolled his eyes and placed the cap of the marker back on, before walking to his desk.

"Okay class, continue to write the literature down and I'll collect homework" the curly haired teacher instructed.

I placed my pencil down and grabbed my bag, going through my stuff to pull out my English essay.

As I placed it onto my desk, I realized my pencil went missing.

I searched under a few papers that were lying on my desk. I then looked under it to find nothing. I groaned at my lack of 'keeping up with thing's and looked back down into my backpack to grab a new pencil.

I raised back up and suddenly my pink mechanical pencil was back.

Huh?

I looked around the room and saw Harry was still writing down what was on the board.

I shrugged and placed the pencil I got out, back into my bag.

I started to get pissed off when I raised back up to see my pencil gone again. "What the fuck?"

I then heard chuckling from the body next to me and looked up to see Harry dangling my pencil in his hand.

"I hate you, curly" I pouted.

"I love you too, sweetheart."

He gave me back my pencil and Mr. Gonzalez then made it to my desk. "Homework" He stated.

I gave him my essay and he quickly skimmed it. "Beautiful Ms. Monroe" he complimented and I smiled.

Another A+ for me.

Mr. Gonzalez then moved to Harry. "Homework."

"Didn't do it" Harry shrugged, carelessly.

"Why didn't you do your homework?"