Sleeves

Attention please!!!

Before this chapter starts, this chapter may sound like a lot of the things you've read, for example....After.

Yes....I have read After....

Yes....I loved it.....

But before you sit here and start to criticize my writing, saying it's just like After because I'm copying it and blah blah blah....the exit sign....is thataway >>>>>>>

Please do not think I'm bitching, I'm just honestly trying to avoid all this nonsense from irrelevant readers.

Those who understand, I appreciate the love!!

Thank you!!

Now if you see where I'm coming from, go ahead and keep reading! I hope you enjoy!

A soft hand rested upon my waist, moving me slightly.
I frowned at the cold touch and shrugged the hand off only hearing a chuckle shortly afterwards.

Unfortunately the hand was placed on me again, this time two.

"Dyl pickle....Wake up, beautiful" a raspy voice spoke into my ears.

I opened one eye to see Harry staring at me with a lazy grin plastered on his face.

"Well...there goes one eye. Where's the other?" Harry grinned.

I groaned and opened the other, letting the bright light that shined through Harry's curtains blind me.

"There goes my two beautiful brown eyes. Can I see a dimple?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him instead.

He let out a throaty laugh.

"It's the thought that counts" he said quietly.

I smirked and rubbed the sleep from my eyes, raising up just to have Harry push his lips to mine.

"Babe...." I muttered, in between kisses.

Harry only smiled and bit my bottom lip. I opened my mouth at the slight sting and Harry snuck his tongue into my mouth.

Cheeky bastard.

I groaned but decided to keep kissing him. It was really....foreign kissing someone like this.

I....liked it.

Harry suddenly flipped us over so now I was on top of him, my hair falling over us.

Harry pushed my waist down so my front could meet his.

I moaned softly at the feeling.

"Are you a virgin, doll?" Harry asked me.

Virgin.

The word sounded so weird coming from a non-virgins mouth.

"Are you?" I sassed, already knowing the answer to that.

"I'm not. I lost my virginity unfortunately. She wasn't the right girl" he said, staring into my eyes.

At least he told me the truth.

I pressed my lips back to his.

"You never answered my question" Harry pressed.

I felt annoyed Harry wanted to know but I decided to tell him anyway.

"I am" I breathed out.

"I could tell", he muttered against my lips.

I frowned.