Fingers crossed

"Oh my god" I gasped, feeling absolutely awful about the situation.

"What?" Harry asked, walking back up to me.

"I feel terrible" I groaned, rubbing my temples.

"What? Why?"

"Marcel likes me."

"Woah wait. You knew?"

"Yea...just foun-"

"Fucking twerp" harry spit about Marcel

"Calm down, why are you mad at him?"

"He fucking told you. He knows how I feel about you yet he still told you-"

"Harry, he didn't tell me anything. You did" I explained.

"Huh?"

"Marcel only told me he liked someone and he told me you liked her too. So I asked you who's your crush."

"Wait...so everything you said to me about your feelings....you were lying just to see who Marcel liked?" Harry asked angrily.

"What are you talking about harry? If I didn't feel the same I would have left as soon as I found out who you liked, but I stayed because I feel that same way idiot!" I yelled, punching his chest.

Before I could punch him again he grabbed my hands in his.

"I'm sorry love, I should have just listened instead of getting mad. But I'm still mad at Marcel" harry apologized.

"Why?" I asked.

God these boys are so confusing.

"Because he had no right telling you and I swear he better not confess his love for you because you're mine. He better think twice before trying to get pass me. I love you too much."

"Already over protective, I see" I noted.

"Already smart assing me, I see" he grinned, grabbing my waist and pulling me close.

I smiled and stood on my tip toes to place a kiss on Harry's soft lips.

"This is the best day of my life" harry cheered.

"How come?" I questioned.

"Well minus my brother being mad at me, I finally got my one and only" he answered resting his head on mine.

"You're so sweet" I blushed.

"And you're so beautiful" he said, nuzzling his nose into my hair. "I've never felt this way about a girl before. I'm so in love with you."

I looked up to connect my eyes with his green ones.

"S'gorgeous" he muttered, brushing my cheek.

As I was about to connect our lips, my phone suddenly started ringing.

Harry groaned causing me to chuckle and I grabbed my phone and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Dylan honey, where are you? It's time for dinner" my mother told me in a soft voice.

"I'm on my way" I said before hanging up.

I looked at Harry's face just to see an adorable pout.

"Why are you leaving me?" He sadly asked.

"Dinner is ready, I have to go but I'll text you" I assured him.

"I can't believe this!!" He yelled, turning around and running his hands though his hair. "The best thing just walked into my life and she's already leaving" he teased, sending me a smile.