Payback.

I drove up to my house finally. I quickly got out and walked up to the house.

I knocked on the door, my eyes red, along with my nose.

I'm sure I looked like a train wreck.

The door opened and he stared at me.

I took the special promise necklace Harry gave to me, and placed it into the boys' hand.

"Give this to your brother" I managed to speak.

"Oh...um....are you okay?" Marcel asked. He had pajama pants on with a knitted sweater and his glasses on his face of course.

Am I okay?

I wondered that myself.

All of a sudden, I ran into Marcels' arms, trembling and crying onto his shoulder.

"Button....what happened?"

"It......i-it's over" I sobbed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MONDAY

"Do you want to talk about it?" Jess asked me.

I only shook my head, staring at my hands that were folded together.

"Okay, well....If you need me, you know where to find me, hun."

I nodded and grabbed my bag, getting out of the car and walking to my first period.

Jessica offered to give me a ride today. Saturday I told her everything that happened when she came to get her car back and she was just as shocked as I was.

I avoided Harry yesterday. I avoided everyone. I stayed inside all day and though my phone was blowing up, I ignored it, not wanting to dare see his name pop up.

I walked to the restroom, checking my appearance. My nose was still red, so were my eyes. My hair was in the ugliest messy bun, and I wore little makeup.

I looked like complete utter shit.

But it's not my fault.....

It's his.

I heard muttering in a stall behind me before the door opened and Bethany walked out.

Great.

She looked at me, her eyes were also red, like she's been crying just as much as I have. She stared at me in horror. I didn't know if it was because she thought I'd lay a hand on her....or if it was because of something else.

Her eyes fell to the ground and she walked next to me to look in the mirror. She tied her hair back in a ponytail and walked out, not even saying anything to me.

That's odd.

I mean, even though I did teach her a lesson, I was still expecting a stupid comment from her.

I shrugged my shoulders, not really caring what her deal was anymore. I reached into my bag to grab some chapstick and once I was done applying it to my chapped lips, I walked out, and off to class.

As I walked in, I felt his eyes on me almost immediately.

But I didn't look at him.

I only looked at Marcel.

"Hi" I spoke.

"Hello button. Doing any better?"

"No....not at all" I truthfully told. My eyes went down to the empty seat next to him. "Um...does anyone sit here?"