CONQUER!!!!!

PLZ PLZ PLZ READ!!!!!!

Hey babies!!

Hope you're all doing alright!!

Love u lots!!.

A chapter shall be up soon!!

Hope you're enjoying the book!

Anyway, I just wanted to do this little authors notes because I'm really trying to help my friend yessylovely with her book "Conquer"!!

It is such an amazing book and it deserves more views, votes, and comments than it's getting.

Plz plz plz a thousand times plz do me and her the biggest favor of checking her book out. It is seriously an amazing book!

Do you like 5sos????

Do you like one direction???

If you do, you will adore this book!

She updates pretty often and she's such a sweetheart so definitely go talk to her....

Just....You can't take her away from me cause she's mine.....

Jk....

Sorta....

Anyway, for a short summary- It's bad guys against good guys. The good guys are trying to protect their town, LA, from disaster and killings. Main character is Harry, along with other great characters. There's ass kicking, back stabbing, smut, upcoming relationships and just....everything you'll really love in a book.

So plz plz plz plz plz go VOTE and COMMENT!!!!

Honestly I promise you will LOVE this book so much!!

Just as much as I do :)

Also make sure to follow her!!

She's great!!

Btw her name is Yessy.

How beautiful is that???? Like bitch, can I have your name?????

Ok, thank babes! That's it! Bye lovelies!