By Your Side

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I sat on my bed. My bare chest out as my head rested on my pillow. My blanket was only covering my bottom half as my eyes were closed and I clutched my phone tight in my hands.

I groaned when there was a knock on my door.

"Hmmmm?"

The door opened and I felt someone sit down on my bed.

"If you're not Dylan, please get out" I spoke, my eyes still closed.

The person suddenly raised up and I heard them walking away.

I quickly lifted my head up and opened my eyes.

"What are you doing, Marcel?"

"Well you said if I wasn't Dylan, I shall leave your bedroom. So.....so I was leaving" he explained.

"Did you need something?" I asked.

"Oh, I was just wondering, Did you get what our English assignment was about?"

"Marcel...The nerd asking me for help?" I grinned as he only pouted. "And no....I don't pay attention in that class."

"You don't pay attention in any class."

"Then why'd you come to me for help if you knew I didn't pay attention?" I smirked.

"I was hoping. I mean, you are a senior now, Harry. You're grades should be better than ever" Marcel warned.

"Okay mom, I get it" I rolled my eyes. "And don't worry about my grades. Freshman year is the most important anyway. I did good freshman year....maybe not so good Sophomore....and...maybe not so good Junior-"

"And not so good senior" Marcel cut me off.

I rolled my eyes once more. "Well if you don't want anything you can leave my room now."

Marcel nodded, pulling his baggy pants up before walking out of my room.

I checked my phone again, going to messages so I could check on my princess.

Me: Hey baby

After sending the message I looked at the time.

Almost 5:00.

Dylan will be getting off of work in twenty minutes.

Finally.

Haven't seen my favorite girl all day.

Besides at school, but as soon as we got home, I wanted her to come over but she couldn't because she had work at her new job.

I had a feeling Dylan wouldn't text back, since most likely she was still working. I raised out of bed, grabbing a shirt and placing it on, before getting my keys and phone. I jogged downstairs before stopping at the end of the steps.

"MARCEL!! WHERE'S MUM???" I yelled.

"WITH ROBIN!"

Usually I would scoff but it's been years since my parents divorced and my father walked out on us. I'm glad my mum has someone new in her life. I would always hate the fact of a new man with her, me always thinking he would be just like my real father, I was never giving them a chance, but maybe it's about time I do.

"KAY....I'M GOING TO GO GET DYLAN!!!!"

"OKAY!!!!"

I walked out of the house, straight to my car until something near Dylan's house suddenly caught my attention.

It was Maya.

She was wearing hoop earrings that looked like they belonged to Dylan. She was dressed in a crop top and shorts that were too short for my liking. Maya was like a sister to me, my little sister, and I suddenly felt my jaw tighten when I saw she was with a boy.