We'll See

Harry's tongue snaked its way into my mouth as his hands massaged my sides.

I giggled as he pulled away and skimmed the tip of his tongue along my neck. "You know, this will be much more fun inside" his voice spoke, ever so slowly.

"I agree" I smirked.

I opened the door of the car and climbed off of Harry's lap and out of the drivers seat. I watched as Harry grabbed my school bag, jumping out as well to lace his hand with mine.

We interlocked our fingers and walked inside Harry's house.

He placed my bag on the loveseat and picked me up in his arms, placing me on the couch and rolling his body atop of mine.

"I love you...you know that?" He asked and I smiled.

"And I love-", I was suddenly interrupted with the sound of my stomach grumbling. "Food."

Harry laughed. "Take it that you're hungry" he said, raising up and going into the kitchen.

I got up to grab my bag and reached inside to grab my phone and headphones.

I turned on some music and put the ear buds into my ears.

Shortly after, I felt hands rest over my eyes. I smiled and moved the hands, looking up to see Harry with a bowl of popcorn.

He smiled and walked to sit next to me, placing the popcorn down on coffee table.

He wrapped an arm around me and watched me carefully. He smirked before digging into his pockets and grabbing his phone and ear phones as well, placing them into his ears and grinning. "Watcha listening to?" He asked.

"One direction. You?"

"The other direction."

I rolled my eyes and couldn't help but let a laugh escape from my lips. "I can't believe you don't listen to one direction."

He shrugged, grabbing some popcorn and placing it into his mouth. "I prefer White Eskimo."

My eyes widened. "Who?"

"White Eskimo" he spoke again.

"Never heard of them" I laughed, grabbing some popcorn as well.

Harry rolled his eyes, grabbing his earphones out of his ears as well as mine, placing them next to him and grabbing the remote. "What should we watch?"

"You know, I got homework to do."

"So do I" Harry said carelessly.

"So...shouldn't we be doing that instead of watching a movie?"

"There are so many things....we can be doing right now" he spoke, eyeing me in the most seductive way possible. "And you want to do homework?"

I nodded and he shook his head. "Too bad, now pick a movie."

I groaned, snatching the remote from him and going through a catalog of movies.

I grinned and placed my hand over Harry's eyes, clicking on a movie. "Hey, that's no fair. I wanna see."

"Too bad, now shut up."

I watched as the movie started and I moved my hand away from Harry's eyes.

As soon as Harry saw Leonardo DiCaprio he groaned. "What the fuck is this?"

"Only the best movie in the world....TITANIC!!!" I cheered.

"Are you still on your period?" He asked.